Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you believe this is a true statement?. I won't say anything to persuade anyone but in my opinion on form of recent Federer is No.2 player in the world but going on the general consensus it's fair game.

Fed's always had the wood on Murray and Fed would cream Nadal on this day and age and we all know the distance of the Top 4 to 6 players are with everyone else.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Fed sure creamed Nadal in Abu Dhabi :rocker2:

·
Premium Member
21,568 Posts
Do you believe this is a true statement?. I won't say anything to persuade anyone but in my opinion on form of recent Federer is No.2 player in the world but going on the general consensus it's fair game.

Fed's always had the wood on Murray and Fed would cream Nadal on this day and age and we all know the distance of the Top 4 to 6 players are with everyone else.
Lost to Nadal, lost to Tsonga... and his form at the moment still unknown, since he retired in the last event.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Nadal's still alive and kicking, you know.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
can't tell if this thread is serious or not. but either way. no. many other obstacles.

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Of course Nole isn't the only obstacle!
But he's the most dangerous. I don't fear Nadal, his game sucks for what I saw.

ATM One of the biggest problems is his back, hope you get well, Rog!

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
No, God mode Mugray is the only thing that's standing in front of Olderer's sweep of 4 slams and OG this year. The Scot made his statement in Brisbane by downing GOATS like Kukushkin and Muller thanks to his superior mental strength and never say die attitude on court. This year, I suspect, is Mugray's year. Olderer's only hope is USO, where the Scot will be tired after sweeping AO+RG+W and every masters title along the way :rocker2: :smoke:

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
No, God mode Mugray is the only thing that's standing in front of Olderer's sweep of 4 slams and OG this year. The Scot made his statement in Brisbane by downing GOATS like Kukushkin and Muller thanks to his superior mental strength and never say die attitude on court. This year, I suspect, is Mugray's year. Olderer's only hope is USO, where the Scot will be tired after sweeping AO+RG+W and every masters title along the way :rocker2: :smoke:
:worship::worship::worship:

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Federer may have the best chance of beating Nole, but his chances of beating Rafa are slim.

It's a three-way between them with Novak leading the pack for sure!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts