Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Djokovic on British TV holding his handup&conceding/admitting his mental deficiencies

BBC Interview

'I have had experiences with a psychologist but right now I don't have one. It's a mental game but in the end of the day you can read as many books as you like, you can talk to as many people as you like but you have to be the one that plays a lot of matches, understands what your weaknesses and strengths are and overcome the pressure.'

Finally it comes out. Atta boy Novak; first step is admitting you have a problem. NOW THE SECOND STEP IS STOP CHOKING IN FUCKING FINALS! :facepalm: :mad: :yeah:

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
Re: Djokovic on British TV holding his handup&conceding/admitting his mental deficien

Novak is a really intelligent guy, of course he knows his weaknesses.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Re: Djokovic on British TV holding his handup&conceding/admitting his mental deficien

Extraordinary observations by Novak, he is a genius.

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts

You have to find the solutions to what's going on

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

You have to find the solutions to what's going on
He better hurry the fuck up, because he is the only one with the game to beat Nadal. :facepalm:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts

At least he can tries to surpass Lendl 11 runner-up record

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

^:haha:

When will this troll be banned?

·
Banned
2,838 Posts

^:haha:

When will this troll be banned?
Djokovic will add another slam plate to his resume in either Wimbledon or USO this year. Take my words

·
Registered
3,038 Posts

I hope Djokovic seeks mental help soon, but hey Toni will never allow that since he knows how to manage ATP officials, psychologist are very ordinary one considering his Mafia racquet. :superlol:

·
Registered
889 Posts

At least he can tries to surpass Lendl 11 runner-up record
He can do whatever what is necessary or he cannot, up to him.

But the question is, why during the French Open did you have a Novak picture as yoru avatar and pretend to be a Novak fan. Are you not the word deplorable personified?

·
Registered
24,699 Posts

But the question is, why during the French Open did you have a Novak picture as yoru avatar and pretend to be a Novak fan. Are you not the word deplorable personified?
i guess he loves them both, but rafa more :secret:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

He's probably 15, not 23 and he probably was a Djokovic fan but switched because Nadal won.

I know, because when I was a little boy I used to change my favourite football teams all the time. I know, cute.

·
Registered
24,699 Posts

I hope Djokovic seeks mental help soon, but hey Toni will never allow that since he knows how to manage ATP officials, psychologist are very ordinary one considering his Mafia racquet. :superlol:
if Toni has so much power, rafa will not be bald, lol :lol:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

lol, he's 15, he doesn't understand and therefore know what he wants.

If he grows up the right way, he'll sway Djokovic.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts

are you 7?:lol:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts

I am the best critics of Novak:angel:

·
Registered
24,699 Posts

if he is a glory hunter, he should have chosen Rafa. I once was too, that was why I liked Pete :lol:

·
Banned
109 Posts

so what happened in 2011-jan2012, did Nadal outchoke Djokovic? :eek:
and why does Djokovic not choke in Australia (apart from 2014)?:wazzup:

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

if he is a glory hunter, he should have chosen Rafa. I once was too, that was why I liked Pete :lol:
I see what you did there. :(

·
Banned
2,838 Posts

Actually, how can Djokovic and Murray have serious fans?:secret:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts