damn, and no one cares. Lol.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They tried to bring him down via Adria Tour and that US Open fiasco but he comes out stronger than ever.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
wasn't aware rafa is above 50 finals as well. them titans of the sport... 💪

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
Djokovic is the ultimate vulture. This was the WEAKEST field of all time for a masters 1000.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Respect! If he wins 21 Slams, nobody can deny that he is the GOAT without looking like a fool.

4 more to go. Can he pull it off?

·
Registered
480 Posts
He was the Masters king anyway but it's nice that the casual tennis fans now know that too.

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Congratulations! to Djokovic on topping the Masters 1000s leaderboard once again. I believe he had most Masters 1000 titles before than anyone, briefly.

With 6 Masters 1000s on hardcourt vs. 3 on clay, it does not come to me as a surprise. He will finish with the most Masters 1000 titles, when it is all said and done. He is the most motivated player of all and puts himself out there, working every day, just like I go to work every day, no matter what.

·
Registered
20,819 Posts
Nadal made a mistake not playing Cincy, after IW and Miami were cancelled because of the pandemic.

Djokovic only used his chances and had mild draws at both Cincy and Rome, still some very fierce players in it (RBA, Ruud, Schwartzman), but they could not get the better of him in the end.
Securing as many clay Masters behind Nadal is another great achievement.

Congrats Nole!

Reactions: 2MatchPointsDown
1 - 20 of 58 Posts