Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Novak is poised to pass Nadal in weeks at #1. Both are tied at 141 weeks at this moment. He should pass McEnroe who has 170 weeks in early 2016 and move into 5th place all time.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Novak is the man!

Sadly this thread will get much less posts than those two pathetic lying bashing threads by butthurt haters.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Novak is the man!

Sadly this thread will get much less posts than those two pathetic lying bashing threads by butthurt haters.

Of course. The haters are in ruins.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Both players have achieved great things. It'll be interesting to see if Nadal will be able to get back to world number one, but regardless, what both guys have done is incredible. I just don't see anyone dethroning Djokovic in the next 12 months.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Nole achieving more greatness only extends and increases Rafa's greatness because Rafa had to deal with two Top 10 GOATs throughout, first Roger, and then Nole.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Keep going!

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Nole achieving more greatness only extends and increases Rafa's greatness because Rafa had to deal with two Top 10 GOATs throughout, first Roger, and then Nole.
I agree with this. In fact, Djokovic, Fed and Nadal have enhanced each other's legacy.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
49,960 Posts
Aren't you dulltards obsessed with H2H any more?
I myself was never obsessed with H2H. To me, H2H only comes into play when all the other numbers are closer, and, at this particular moment in time, that is not the case.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
That's because Nadull is a weak era transitional champion.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Na dull doesn't hold 14 slams. He nominally won 14 slams because of his disgusting luck, cheating, bullying and gamesmanship tactics. He has never won a single legitimate slam.

17 > 8 > 0.

You lose, sir.
This. Nadull's only legit slams, if any, would be his early RG titles over Roger.

·
Premium Member
62,010 Posts
Novak is poised to pass Nadal in weeks at #1. Both are tied at 141 weeks at this moment. He should pass McEnroe who has 170 weeks in early 2016 and move into 5th place all time.
Early 2016? Have you lost hope of Djokovic retaining #1 throughout 2015? There are 38 weeks left of 2015 which could take him to 179.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
haha nice spin
:lol:

·
Registered
11,660 Posts
This week:
:drive: Helooo Rafa ..

Next week:
:drive:
Takes glance into the rear-view mirror, before shifting into higher gear.
"Bye bye Rafa. I got to run so I can catch Johnny Mac"

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Early 2016? Have you lost hope of Djokovic retaining #1 throughout 2015? There are 38 weeks left of 2015 which could take him to 179.

Exactly!... I was scratching my head wondering what the poster was talking about when there's plenty of time this year for Novak to surpass Johnny Mac.... and he will.

He's pretty much guaranteed himself a place already in the WTF this year and he has consolidated/surpassed the points he needed to defend last year at this stage.Ipso Facto he is the absolute runaway leader in the Number 1 ranking and can actually gain points at the French Open and even moreso at the US OPEN.Also,the early losses back to back in Canada and Cincy last year will also give him a welcome cushion should he need it.

As far as I'm concerned his Number 1 ranking is lock for 2015 and only injury,and nothing but (We're talking months out of game) can prevent it.By the time we get into discussions about him losing the top spot,it'll probably be after he's gone past the 200 weeks stage.

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
All hail the Djokovic generation. Congrats, Novak!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts