Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,340 Posts
Bendy Man can run for 5 days without stopping.

·
Registered
29,398 Posts
Will you leave the forum if he does win it? :D
Unlike tennis_commentat, I am not sure who will win RG. So no. Nice try though mugty boi

Orka doesn't have the guts to bet on something like that:lol:
Hah you know nothing, noob. I once did make such a bet, lost it, and then as promised changed my name to Everko for President. As I have never had a premium account, I expected the name change to be permanent.
However, I got mistaken for Everko so many times, the mods and others found it too confusing so they changed it back.

See, unlike the spineless trolls in this place, I am a man of my word.

·
Registered
590 Posts
the biggest problem Novak will have is the psychological pressure of finally getting this done, and it will be pretty huge.

and of course there's a chance of a tough draw.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
After winning in Rome, he said "I don't need to do anything more to win RG" which is wrong. He needs to strategise better for 5 sets, increase his physical strength and all that takes some doing. But his tired statement is a telling proof of his present physical condition. Maybe he is tired already?
The only possible player who can stop Djokovic this year is Murray IF he peaks right that's a big if though. Anything less and Djokovic goes from 8 to 9.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
The only possible player who can stop Djokovic this year is Murray IF he peaks right that's a big if though. Anything less and Djokovic goes from 8 to 9.
:spit::spit::superlol::superlol:

Murray can beat Djokovic only if Novak will play grueling 5 setter in a previous round:wavey:

·
Registered
29,398 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Speaking of tired, last year Nadal was cramping and moving slow and still beat Djokovic at Roland Garros.
Nadal could not even hold the trophy properly, because his hands were cramping.
So no matter what physical advantage Djokovic has, Nadal wins due to superior talent.
Djokovic was sick last year. Even I have to admit he didn't play well semi final and final. Against Ernie he was clearly struggling and he brought that into the Nadal match....

·
Registered
29,398 Posts
I've already noticed that he's little bit of a princess.
And I've noticed you have an IQ south of 80! Crazy world we live in

·
Registered
29,398 Posts
This is how you look like trying these lame jokes:superlol::shrug:
Says the one giving a gender attribute to a random online user name. The avarage playground bully would see the pointlessness in that.

Do not speak to me again, imbecille.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
After winning in Rome, he said "I don't need to do anything more to win RG" which is wrong. He needs to strategise better for 5 sets, increase his physical strength and all that takes some doing. But his tired statement is a telling proof of his present physical condition. Maybe he is tired already?
That year he won 37 matches going into Roland Garros he looked tired at the start . Last year as well I would say he looked tired at the start. We will only know when he comes out on court. I still expect him to have a showdown with Rafa again. Don't underestimate Novak's powers of recovery.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Nole ain't tired. And being tired has not stopped him from winning marathon matches. He might choke though due to pressure. It's like when Rafa lost and Fed was expected to win FO. Nole is pretty much a huge favorite for the title. The pressure might get to him, but who is going to beat him? I can't see too many people. Maybe Monfils and Donald Young will have a shot ... better than other bums in the draw

·
Banned
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Can Murray play a 4 hour match without whining and losing cool? That's the big question. We know he has the skills.

·
Banned
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I think he will be definitely gassed for the final tomorrow.

·
The Last Mohican
24,520 Posts
Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I love how wrong this prediction was. With how he has dominated this year I was always expecting him to have a strong run here . Now he is on the brink of history. Finish it tomorrow Novak.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts