Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mean, I'm going to celebrate now when he loses. The pent up frustration is there, watching his (now-)big amount of tards gloat around, him getting better results than Roger when they have their #1 #2 rivalry right now, constantly having to read annoying (albeit totally weak) predictions of him dominating the next 6 seasons, him getting bendovers & chokes while Roger getting the same & more opponents GOATing against him like no tomorrow, the grinding and pushing his way to victory when opponent is outplaying, the not declining, it's all happening. Excluding the additional disgust of Nadal's on-court demeanor, it's slowly starting to feel the same.

I'm wondering if it's the same for a lot of people.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Nah.. Djokovic never vultures slams or Masters like Dull ..

·
Premium Member
8,610 Posts
For me it's getting to that point where I won't even mind seeing Nadal beat Djokovic. At least Nadal is a GOAT canditate and I respect Nadal even though I dislike him too. Djokovic is a guy who is benefiting from the decline of FEDAL.

·
Registered
169 Posts
For me it's getting to that point where I won't even mind seeing Nadal beat Djokovic. At least Nadal is a GOAT canditate and I respect Nadal even though I dislike him too. Djokovic is a guy who is benefiting from the decline of FEDAL.

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,385 Posts
Djokovic amassed the majority of his titles before weak era came, i.e. 2013-now. Men's tennis is in a sad state currently, that is true. I'm allways rooting for the other guy because it's just boring to see Nole win everytime.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I mean, I'm going to celebrate now when he loses.
Good for you.

Now, take a few minutes to think, and ask yourself how much self-obsessed and egotistical would you have to be to think that such an announcement deserves a whole thread of its own in GM?

·
Premium Member
21,582 Posts
I mean, I'm going to celebrate now when he loses. The pent up frustration is there, watching his (now-)big amount of tards gloat around, him getting better results than Roger when they have their #1 #2 rivalry right now, constantly having to read annoying (albeit totally weak) predictions of him dominating the next 6 seasons, him getting bendovers & chokes while Roger getting the same & more opponents GOATing against him like no tomorrow, the grinding and pushing his way to victory when opponent is outplaying, the not declining, it's all happening. Excluding the additional disgust of Nadal's on-court demeanor, it's slowly starting to feel the same.
Surely you mean is he the new Federer? ;)

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I'll be interested to see how the Fedtards are gonna feel about Djokovic now. Especially given Nadal's declining and his path to domination looks pretty clear for a few years.

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
But he happens to be holding 2 of 4 slams by complete chance then I suppose.
Sure Nole holds 2 of 4 slams; however, he only won 1 slam the entire last year. A fully fit Murray would have taken him out of Wimbledon and he could have easily ended year 2014 as a slamless year. What's worse is that the USO 2014 was Nole's to lose and he lost it by losing to Nishikori, and lost the opportunity to convert year 2014 into a multislam year.

Now that Nole won AO already and started well this year, let's see if he can convert year 2015 into a multislam year.

·
Registered
20,962 Posts

I feel for you, hard times for a true Fedfan, or a Fedtard, no?
:haha:

Get real, you only hate Novak because he takes advantage of the current situation and may get closer to Nadal and Roger in slams and overall achievements.
Wouldn't you do the same as he is able to dominate the field, beat Roger in GS and beat Rafa there soon too?

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
ahahahaah butt hurt fedtard crying about Novak domination. Classic fedfans glory hunting. You love him when he's beating up on Nadal but when he stops fed and doing his own thing you take off the mask and show your true face. fedfans=glory hunters.

Pathtic, they have become wosrt than dulltards.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts

Reactions: d_b_prince

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Wiser words were never spoken.

·
Premium Member
20,709 Posts

-- Some of the fanbase is getting annoying, but you can't really blame them. Everyone else does it too. Might as well enjoy being king while you can, to the victor go the spoils and all that.

-- bendovers and chokes are part of the perks of winning a lot and being #1. Every #1 gets them. That's one of the reasons players want to be #1 in the first place -- the aura partially defeats opponents before the match starts; less work for you, save energy for tougher opponents, etc.

No sense in punishing a player for simply following in the well-worn track of all other number ones and their fans. unless you prefer fake humbleness "gonna be a tough match against the world #144, no?" 'Not the favourite' etc.

-- "grinding and pushing his way to victory when opponent is outplaying" -- :rolleyes: If your only definition of "outplaying" is "hitting more winners" then you might feel this way, but Djokovic's defense-to-offense style is not "pushing and grinding" -- it's how he plays, it's there for everyone to see and develop an appropriate strategy for. If a player fails to do that, then he is not "outplaying" him.

·
Banned
923 Posts
Plexicushiovic the next Nadal? :spit:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts