Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, I don’t think Federer will win any more Grand Slam, because he certainly won’t come back younger. But Federer should not be written off. Novak Djokovic is the greatest tennis player of all time for me, and I sincerely hope that he will do it as a result,
When one day everyone finishes their career, then an account will be made. It’s hard for me to talk here because in my opinion Novak is the best and he is the only one who can win a calendar Grand Slam. If he’s healthy, I think he’ll break that record. I think Nadal will break Federer’s record as well

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
704 Posts
So do his father, brother, another brother, nephew, cousin, grandpa, grandma, wife, kids, dog, cat and trees.
Separate threads on each of them are needed urgently.
Being backed up by trees should not be underestimated. Huge and mighty fan base.

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Your visions will happen
47,306 Posts
Djokovic is the lightest, most flexible, strictest diet of the 3. He will most likely last the longest. Only thing can stop him are injuries and gurus

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Ugh, the 'goat' crap is getting old. Looks like all big names in tennis want to have their fifteen minutes of extra fame talking about who's the best ever. Because it's so important!

Why does nobody say something about the only interesting comment made by Goran about Djokovic being the only player who can win all four slams in a calendar year. I agree with him on that one. Don't think it should be possible given his age and the improvement of younger players, but yeah, his middle-of-the-road game between attack and defense can be effective on all courts. Especially with courts, even hard courts, getting slower and slower.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts