·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Re: Djokovic is "the best athlete that tennis has ever known" - Mats Wilander

This guy has some sort of voodoo/jinx power which destroys athlete he praises but luckily my voodoo counter power can neutralize his. So I am posting here so that any evil incantation this guy is surreptitiously giving Nole through "compliments" would be deflected.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts

This guy has some sort of voodoo/jinx power which destroys athlete he praises but luckily my voodoo counter power can neutralize his. So I am posting here so that any evil incantation this guy is surreptitiously giving Nole through "compliments" would be deflected.

·
justice for all
13,117 Posts

Trollander wanted to say he's a gymnast but was too PC to do it. ;-)

·
Registered
2,084 Posts

No lies detected.

·
External factor expert
4,170 Posts

Not really suprising. Wilander claimed that Djokovic is the best clay court player of all time after he won FO 2016. Mcenroe disagreed, Wilander explained that its not about how many trophies you have, but the level of play.

There is a difference between the greatest and best. Pay close attention which words Willander uses to describe Djokovic.

·
Registered
695 Posts

Wilander is right.

Some people would say Nadal or even Monfils, but Djokovic is definitely in that top 3 or 4.

·
Registered
107 Posts

Not really suprising. Wilander claimed that Djokovic is the best clay court player of all time after he won FO 2016. Mcenroe disagreed, Wilander explained that its not about how many trophies you have, but the level of play.

There is a difference between the greatest and best. Pay close attention which words Willander uses to describe Djokovic.

I mean even you, as a Faker homer, can't believe this garbage right?

·
Registered
611 Posts

Wilander is the best BSer that tennis has ever known. Seriously, this is the guy, as the coach of Safin, pre one of his AO finals, who said he hoped Safin would lose, as "You learn more from a loss". And good move to put in a counter spell,; this guy is a severe bad luck charm for whoever he praises...:weirdo:

·
Registered
15,229 Posts

Come on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts