1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guess you didn't watch their match in rome or their last 3 on hard courts, djokovic is just better than nadal right now French open or not.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Do you actually have something useful to say?
Not much to say... every player that has a chance to win needs to be jinxed. Since we don't see the other people jinx Nadal(only you manage to see that because of the reasons above), "we" jinx Nadal... It's simple to be quite honest

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Not even a Djokovic fan but I don't get why everyone is jinxing djokovic when nadal is nid to win it this year.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Not even a nadal fan but I don't get why everyone is jinxing nadal when djokovic is nid to win it this year.
There is a great probability that Djokovic shall have a very tough matches against Tsonga and Federer, also possibly a tough 4-setters against Cilic and Raonic, so even if he manages to make it to the Nadal again, Nadal will be fresher for 5th or 6th set like last year, and to win against fresh Nadal in 4 sets in RG after tough SF is almost impossible.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Title is already in Serbia... they are just fake playing the tournament like the WWE

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
A lot of us thought he was NID to win in Australia as well, so we gonna see...

It does seem like his time though. I predicted at the end of last year it would be a reverse scenario this year and Rafa would win Australia and Nole the French, well the former almost happened :)sad:) but my second prediction seems to be on track. At least my bank account hopes it is :lol:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
There is a great probability that Djokovic shall have a very tough matches against Tsonga and Federer, also possibly a tough 4-setters against Cilic and Raonic, so even if he manages to make it to the Nadal again, Nadal will be fresher for 5th or 6th set like last year, and to win against fresh Nadal in 4 sets after tough SF is almost impossible.
I think djokovic is so fit It doesn't really make a huge difference, he has proved it time and time again, his powers of recovery in my opinion are better than any other player.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
There is a great probability that Djokovic shall have a very tough matches against Tsonga and Federer, also possibly a tough 4-setters against Cilic and Raonic, so even if he manages to make it to the Nadal again, Nadal will be fresher for 5th or 6th set like last year, and to win against Nadal in 4 sets after tough SF is almost impossible.

:worship:

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
I think djokovic is so fit It doesn't really make a huge difference, he has proved it time and time again, his powers of recovery in my opinion are better than any other player.
Yep, like at W and USO last year where he was a toast after those SF 5-setters.

You can somehow survive back to back 5-setters in SF and F in AO at the beginning of the year like he did, but in the middle of the season it is much tougher a task and if your F opponent is fresh like Murray after skipping clay season or Rafa seven months + easy USO SF, then it's lost cause.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts