Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Djokovic's FB:

"My dear friends,
You've been with me through many tough and good times in my career. I've been blessed to travel the world, play the most beautiful sport that brings me a lot of excitement and joy; i am happy, loved and healthy. Jelena and I are truly blessed to soon become parents! My love is pregnant!"

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Tio Toni is the father.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Expected

:angel:

·
Registered
21,396 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
After WTF?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
:eek: congrats dude!! :worship:

·
Registered
21,278 Posts
This was just announced. There's a chance he will become a father during Aussie Open :wavey:
Federer only announced on late December that Mirka is pregnant and Mirka is actually gonna give birth very soon, maybe she did already. It could the same case here, Jelena is probably pregnant for some time, but they just decided to announce it

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Jelena is probably pregnant for some time, but they just decided to announce it
I'd guess September for the baby. Would be good scheduling, and line up with the "when do people usually announce" timeline.

·
Registered
13,392 Posts
Most parents usually wait until the end of the first trimester before publicly announcing a pregnancy because of the risk of miscarriage, complications etc. Usually a pregnancy that reaches the second trimester will be a safe delivery.

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
It's almost over for Nole :(

They've just announced that his fiancé is pregnant. You know what this means. No way that he'll get to the throne and stay there for the next few years. So, now that Nadal said he has no more "magic" in his heart, Fed is heading towards the retirement center and Murray & Potro injured and bit lost…
…guess the road is open for the Next generation hot guns > wawri, and some youngsters as i can't really see berdych,tsonga ,ferrer being the "future of the tennis" :)

1 - 20 of 150 Posts