Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,611 Posts
at least have the decency to submit it into the ruins :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
a little bit late m8, oh wait, it's another noletard trying to keep their idol relevant here

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
As usual nadaltards take comparisons personally and they call others gloryhunters. :spit:

But anyway ontopic, DJ is a bit boring. His game is boring :shrug:, he's only interesting when he roasts dull. :drool: Some of those 2011 clay roasts were simply magnificent :worship:, anyone remember? Also when Federer beats DJ like Wim 2012, Cincy, Dubai it's interesting. RG 11 was exhilarating for a brief moment but then the reality set in that dull was waiting in the final.

DJ's clothes are boring, no Addidas or Nike. Also, DJ is cringeworthy when he seeks attention and love from the crowd. When he was asking for the crowd to cheer for him in the USO 11 SF, what was that? Also crocodilovic tards like the OP are big fed haters so I don't feel sympathy for them. The way croctards were discrediting every achievement of Fed hasn't been forgotten.

I dont mind DJ's interview but don't like seeing DJ not calling Fed the GOAT, reminds me of his tards. But all in all, DJ is not a bad guy. Unfortunately all his good work for tennis and humanity in 2011-12 was undone by 14-15 which has made me forget him. :shrug:

·
Registered
7,211 Posts
When Joker arrived on the scene it was like a breath of fresh air. With his sense of humor, charm and acting skills he made Federer look like a grandpa. But after Novak started dominating he turned on cyborg mode a bit (with flashes of old Novak).

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
This guy is a complete faker - faking and trying to get sympathy and support from the crowd. I'll never forget his performance at AO 2015 when he tricked Murray into thinking he was injured which caused Murray's collapse. Disgraceful acting and performance.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
It?s a matter of preference... I like him enough on and off the court... for a time I did question his genuineness.

His background makes me appreciate him more.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
This guy is a complete faker - faking and trying to get sympathy and support from the crowd. I'll never forget his performance at AO 2015 when he tricked Murray into thinking he was injured which caused Murray's collapse. Disgraceful acting and performance.
He had to beat Nadal at his own game. So Novak chose the same tactics and game of Nadal 2.0, to become Federer 0.8 in terms of consistency and 1.1 in terms of dominance: time wasting, gamesmanship, frustrate opponent with defence etc.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Desperation from the OP.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts