Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every single year when Djokovic loses a match in the indoor season, flocks of disappointed fans and trolls come out of the woodwork and predict the Djokovic-slump.

A few weeks later Djokovic wins the AO every single time.

There is NO ONE on tour who can stop Djokovic at the AO. Thiem played out of his mind this year and it was not enough.

Who will stop him? Medvedev? Nadal? Come on.

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
is your last name bhdtl?

·
Registered
516 Posts
He is no lock but obviously he could win it. The emphasis is on could. But so could Rafa, Thiem, Med and a few others. Novak was the favorite according to betting sites and a lot of fans for the US Open, FO, and the ATP Finals and he didn't win any of them.

No doubt the the betting sites will have him as the favorite going into AO. Doesn't really mean anything though. If he doesn't win the AO though it will be interesting to see if the betting sites stop overrating his chances to win slams.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
the OP is correct, I feel it would only take two things to stop Djokovic from another slam.

(1) a resurgent Federer
(2) another conspiracy by the ATP

That's it.

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
the OP is correct, I feel it would only take two things to stop Djokovic from another slam.

(1) a resurgent Federer
(2) another conspiracy by the ATP

That's it.
federer winning another GS in australia? you must be kidding

another conspiracy? what do you mean with another? lol

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Now I realize why did I lose in the ACC tournament to the OP. Way too good for me.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Every single year when Djokovic loses a match in the indoor season, flocks of disappointed fans and trolls come out of the woodwork and predict the Djokovic-slump.

A few weeks later Djokovic wins the AO every single time.

There is NO ONE on tour who can stop Djokovic at the AO. Thiem played out of his mind this year and it was not enough.

Who will stop him? Medvedev? Nadal? Come on.
If so, then bet your entire mortgage on it and boost your wealth and prosperity.

Btw. Why on earth did you change your avatar? I liked the old one much much better.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If so, then bet your entire mortgage on it and boost your wealth and prosperity.

Btw. Why on earth did you change your avatar? I liked the old one much much better.
I know mate, but not too many on this forum recognized him.

·
Banned
70,519 Posts

is the man on his avatar the famous 81 yo virgin guy?

·
Registered
17,774 Posts

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Wow, the Djoke fans emerging from their caves pretty early this time.
yeah, and they still didn´t claim a "tank". 2020, crazy year indeed

1 - 20 of 23 Posts