Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
19,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While Nadal is @3.50. Shocking :eek: I think it's the first time ever Nadal is @>2.50 to win a claycourt match

·
Banned
923 Posts
Bookies are fools

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
I'm eagerly waiting for tennis_commentat to post a screenshot of the huge bet he must have placed on Nadal

Reactions: nadalfan2015

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Might drop 100 on Novak just to make his win sweeter. I could get a cheap bottle of scotch with the winnings to celebrate.

·
Banned
923 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Meh, has nothing to do with "bookies", it's already the open market. What you see here is nothing more and nothing less than the public perception.
That being said, yeah Nole at ~ 75% and Rafa at ~ 25% is a bit over the top. Hard to find better value.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Might drop 100 on Novak just to make his win sweeter. I could get a cheap bottle of scotch with the winnings to celebrate.
I hope you don't run away when Djokovic chokes into another 4-5 set loss. He has never beaten Nadal at RG in 6 attempts. Respect and a great lesson are coming...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
i expected Djokovic at 1,50. i mean djokovic is going to win but no value in 1,30
Oh he will grace those odds or even BETTER AT SOME TIME DURING THE MATCH. Here in the UK we have a thing called IN PLAY BETTING. Once Nadal edges in front of Djokovic. Be sure his odds will loosen to 1.50 or even better. That's when you take the bet.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Novak Disappointovic was 15/8 according to bookies to win USO 2014. What happened there?

1 - 20 of 138 Posts