Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Well, there aren't any other significant goals that he is yet to achieve, so why not going for the only 2 remaining ones?

·
Registered
67,731 Posts
Shouldn’t he go for Rafa’s first? Lol

anyway he will never be a bigger champion than roger evenif he won 30 slams for not eating gluten

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
So why get DQed for throwing balls at linos, as if you dont give a fck? Honestly anyone who takes this bloke seriously needs a good shaking.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Nothing new,
Im in shock at such mundanity, I would expect "achieving world peace" or "abolishing hunger in our planet".

So much yoga for this 🤦‍♂️
I'm in shock by the inevitability of Covid-3 now, hopefully by mid-2023 instead of 2022.

·
Premium Member
8,956 Posts
Guy got one of the easiest Wimbledon and AO draws possible in the last year and still required the choke from a 38 years old and a tired player who had one day less of rest. I'd be surprised if he reaches another slam final, let alone fantasies about surpassing Fedal.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Guy got one of the easiest Wimbledon and AO draws possible in the last year and still required the choke from a 38 years old and a tired player who had one day less of rest. I'd be surprised if he reaches another slam final, let alone fantasies about surpassing Fedal.
As fresh Nadal vs tired Medvedev from his much harder USO'19 half (let's not even talk about RG'19 schedule blunder), or Federer recently vs Cilic.

If Djokovic had got all those Nadal's AO,USO,RG cakewalk draws instead, he would've been well past 19 and Nadal at maxim.16.

·
Your visions will happen
48,131 Posts
Well duh

·
Premium Member
8,956 Posts
As fresh Nadal vs tired Medvedev from his much harder USO'19 half (let's not even talk about RG'19 schedule blunder), or Federer recently vs Cilic.

If Djokovic had got all those Nadal's AO,USO,RG cakewalk draws instead, he would've been well past 19 and Nadal at maxim.16.
That's not my point, I didn't say the others didn't get cakewalks. My point is he barely won despite being fresh in finals whereas his opponents were worn out and still managed to snatch defeat from the jaw of victory, at this rate it's only a matter of time before the Serbian either stumbles into someone and gets worn out or plays someone who is fresh and doesn't choke. Right now he is heavily reliant on what happens in draws.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts