21,396 Posts
I doubt his chances are bigger than his bulge

·
Registered
36,855 Posts

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Wrong on both accounts old sport. Maybe get another hobby? Murray is done anyway.
How could any part of my post be wrong?

'Djokovic is the favorite'-This is a fact. Simple. It cannot be wrong. Check online bookies.

'Murray will win'-This is an opinion. It may prove to be wrong but for now that remains to be seen.

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
This week is when players are supposed to improve their fitness, endurance, flexibility Novak? You're supposed to do that in the preceding months Clown :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
What's with you jumping from one player to another? I don't get you.
I wouldn't blame anyone for changing their favourite player but seeing he already adopted the mannerisms of the worst Fedtards is what makes it disgusting for me. Each to their own. As for Djokovic fanbase, good riddance. :)

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
How could any part of my post be wrong?

'Djokovic is the favorite'-This is a fact. Simple. It cannot be wrong. Check online bookies.

'Murray will win'-This is an opinion. It may prove to be wrong but for now that remains to be seen.
Yes and it's his opinion that Djokovic is not the favourite in his own mind and that Murray won't win the US Open.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I wouldn't blame anyone for changing their favourite player but seeing he already adopted the mannerisms of the worst Fedtards is what makes it disgusting for me. Each to their own. As for Djokovic fanbase, good riddance. :)
Good riddance it would be, but he'll be back as soon as he gets tired of the Mark Chen act.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Novak is just goofing around. It's too bad I wasn't even aware he was on Letterman. Sure, he hopes his chances are 'big'. What do you expect him to say? 'I'll lose in R1' ... well the way he was playing Toronto and Cicni, he might :umbrella:. OK, I'll stop being a bitch, maybe :cool:.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts