Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coric in Shanghai, now Khachanov in Paris.

Gets them when they've over-achieved just enough in the week and are mentally/physically spent, growing pains of the first final, mental exhilaration/fatique.

They'd be more dangerous in the quarters or any early round of a slam, like when Nadal drew KK.

If Djokovic loses to KK, he might as well forfeit his USO to Nadal.

But what am I saying, Rogie up first.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
It will be so interesting.

Khach looks fully arrived now and either he will put Djok into context or the other way around.

(Yeah I guess it could be Fed but hard to imagine)

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Djokovic made the final already???

Please mods move this disgusting thread to the ruins.
Nothing about this thread is ruins, the assumption is even mentioned

(inb4 ruins)

um didn't Nadal get Tsitsipas in two of his finals too (Barcelona and then Toronto?)
Nadal also got Zverev in Rome (though I guess more 'accomplished'). don't see much difference to be honest.
Nadal getting Tsitsipas in Toronto is indeed the one thing also alike.

Zverev isnt even close, worlds difference.

Rafa also had KK in the semi before the final btw, always gets the better competition upfront and early.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,610 Posts
um didn't Nadal get Tsitsipas in two of his finals too (Barcelona and then Toronto?)
Nadal also got Zverev in Rome (though I guess more 'accomplished'). don't see much difference to be honest.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you appear to have efficiently described the Toronto final.
You sir have the ability to detect basic things, I congratulate you. The difference of course being that Rafa already faced a red hot Stan + KK before in the tournament.

·
Registered
6,316 Posts
You sir have the ability to detect basic things, I congratulate you. The difference of course being that Rafa already faced a red hot Stan + KK before in the tournament.
wow you're quick, i'd literally just deleted my post due to redundancy.

cheers for the sarcastic congratulations. the point is that there is no point here, just cherrypicking, events which haven't even happened yet + blatantly obvious pro-nadal/anti-djokovic bias.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Coric in Shanghai, now Khachanov in Paris.

Gets them when they've over-achieved just enough in the week and are mentally/physically spent, growing pains of the first final, mental exhilaration/fatique.

They'd be more dangerous in the quarters or any early round of a slam, like when Nadal drew KK.

If Djokovic loses to KK, he might as well forfeit his USO to Nadal.

But what am I saying, Rogie up first.
I guess that would be at least the same as Albert Ramos Vinolas at Monte Carlo.

The other thing is that ofc Djokovic and Federer still have to play their SF match.

Mods??????

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess that would be at least the same as Albert Ramos Vinolas at Monte Carlo.

The other thing is that ofc Djokovic and Federer still have to play their SF match.

Mods??????
Who Rafa draws on clay has shown to be mostly irrelevant, nowadays only a once a year performance by Thiem can sneak one tournament from him.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Wow, that's breaking news! Has Grandpa decided not to take off his sweater again?

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, Nole won a match after smiling. What a fraud. :lol:

Truth is he won both matches against Grisha and Misha while suffering stomach pain. :worship:
Look at Nole all red nosed, won it with the sniffs also :worship:

but didnt need any Sumece Tablete then, what a hero

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
DJ also got Zverev at his first attempt. Didn't pan out too well for him. :shrug:
So the point is that there's no point. :lol: Other than the winter is coming and with it the youngsters. Onward and upward! :sport:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts