Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that he has won all slams and all M1000 tournaments at least once, as well as the Davis Cup, which smaller tournament would you most like to see him win, that he hasn't already won?

For me, it would have to be Queen's. Arguably the most prestigious ATP 500 tournament, with plenty of history and character. Plus, he had a tough loss in the final this year after having a match point.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

·
Registered
14,496 Posts
He already lost 2 Queen's finals, a 500 grass title is just missing from his collection.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Another Belgrade Open or totally new tournament held in his native land.

·
|
14,285 Posts
I qualify as a Djokovic fan because I said Djokovic was the heavy favorite to win Wimbledon, even after Nadal had beaten Del Potro.
I also said Djokovic would have won the Australian Open if he'd beaten Chung.
I'd like to see Djokovic win Vienna.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I qualify as a Djokovic fan because I said Djokovic was the heavy favorite to win Wimbledon, even after Nadal had beaten Del Potro.
You are a true prophet, as your glorious avatar picture clearly shows. Keep that stuff coming. You are entertaining as hell.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
My avatar is only a hope.
If I was predicting it, I'd do what most others do, and make a thread or even a post where I say "I predict....".
Sure mate. We all understand. When it all went up in flames in November and you have to change it, just don't give up. A "Nadal 2019 Australian Open winner" avatar would be a logical step. After all, what can go wrong?

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
Well Queens is by far the 2nd most important tournament he hasn't won in his career, which is a shame since he had a championship point.

Then I would like to see him win a clay 500, but apart from this year's Barcelona I don't remember him ever playing one. If I had to chose I would say Rio.

Then it would be Halle, but only if he doesn't win Queens, just to have a grass 500 title. But Queens is more prestigious and more realistic.

And btw, he has already won Vienna

·
Registered
1,202 Posts

1 - 20 of 28 Posts