Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Novak playing like a boss and number 1 and showing everyone what will happen in 2012 .........

·
Premium Member
21,323 Posts
It seems as if you are trying to jinx him. :mad:
He will the first to bury him if the things doesn't go as planned, I wouldn't pay much attention :lol: Anyway, good match for Novak, not sure whether this was an exo match, they were both playing like it was a Masters QF or something :p

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is a note to all the haters that thought Novak was done in the fall ....like they thought Rafa was done in 2009 and so on

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
I cant jinx him ....I was talking all last year how Novak will beat Nadal at Wimbledon and US Open ......:cool:
Dude, it's a new year. This magic stuff changes, didn't you know? :shrug: :lol:

He will the first to bury him if the things doesn't go as planned, I wouldn't pay much attention :lol: Anyway, good match for Novak, not sure whether this was an exo match, they were both playing like it was a Masters QF or something :p
Hopefully not. I was there during the "bad" times and it's those times that made last year taste so well. :D

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Great stuff Novak.:yeah:
No one is likely to beat him if this is how he is going to play the Aus Open.
The only guy who has a chance is Federer, and that is IF HE TURNS UP. But I suspect he will.

Anyway, job well done for Nole in Abu Dhabi. Sent across a strong message to his opponents.
Now we will see their response in a few weeks:)

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great stuff Novak.:yeah:
No one is likely to beat him if this is how he is going to play the Aus Open.
The only guy who has a chance is Federer, and that is IF HE TURNS UP. But I suspect he will.

Anyway, job well done for Nole in Abu Dhabi. Sent across a strong message to his opponents.
Now we will see their response in a few weeks:)
Nah man did you forget what Foxy said ...If Nadal is fit he will beat Novak at AO

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Unfortunately for Rafa, Christmas is over and he didn't get new legs and a new brain so it will be hard for him at AO....

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
good news is whoever wins here has a terrible AO ;)

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
That was scary stuff, man. :rocker2:
I can't wait for 2012. Greatest possible start to the year.

·
Registered
20,715 Posts
Sorry nole you saved the tennis last year but have to rout against you . nole spam is worse than half rafa tards together, still not disgusting like stop da brain , but more annoying

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
NOOOOLEEE!!

:worship: :kiss: :bowdown: :dance: :crazy: :rocker2:
:banana: :sport: :inlove: :cheerleader: :aparty: :music:
:yippee: :hug: :bigclap: :clap2: :bounce: :wavey: :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts