Blip from Djoko in the second set (he led 5-3) but still got the job done:yeah:

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
Why simple if it's possible also complicated? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
Not a great match overall, Djokovic got broken twice when serving for the match and Seppi made a lot of UEs, probably due to the very windy conditions

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Good win. It was so windy, very tough for both players. Novak played very well some crucial points.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Eaaasy. Totally in control, just some brainfart at the end. Really nothing to talk about for longer than 10 seconds

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Very bad match from Nole! Didn't do that good at all, but still won. Anyway I think the windy condition was hell for both players.
Djokovic only 1 ace?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
The djoker almost became the choker today...

·
Stefan 2034
929 Posts
Not very convincing, but got the job done. You'll have to improve for the next one, Novak.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Oh come on people, Novak really seemed to be pissed off that he's got to play these early rounds. Same goes with Roger often

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I might get worried here. That 2nd set shouldn't have happened, but possibly it was the wind-induced nervousness. Hope he picks it up in the next round.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
I'm sure he will pick it up in the second round. I get the distinct impression that, like Roger, he's somewhat of a "snob" when it comes to playing much lower ranked players, and he may have mental vacations here and there. When he plays top players he is tense, alert, and focused on every point.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Wind is horrible. I feel bad for all players out there. Djokovic got impatient at the end.

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
Wind is horrible. I feel bad for all players out there. Djokovic got impatient at the end.
Exactly, this match doesn't mean anything. Although I hope it won't be like this for the entire week, it doesn't exactly make for exciting tennis :tape:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
I'm sure he will pick it up in the second round. I get the distinct impression that, like Roger, he's somewhat of a "snob" when it comes to playing much lower ranked players, and he may have mental vacations here and there. When he plays top players he is tense, alert, and focused on every point.
Third (this was the second).

1 - 20 of 89 Posts