Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what a brilliant match. Djokovic led by a set and a break, but then Chela played some unbelievable tennis. The number of times Djokovic applauded Chela's shots told you just about everything. Probably some of the best tennis I've seen him play on quick surfaces, he was hitting absolutely huge at times.

Chela had 2 match points at 15-40 on Djokovic's serve, then Djokovic had 0-30 on Chela's serve at 5-5 but neither could convert. Djokovic was just too solid in the tie break.

Fantastic match :yeah:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,879 Posts
Good match huh?;) Chela is a rather steady player.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Good stuff by both!:hatoff:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Novak dodged a serious bullet. God I wanted Chela to take that. Knew he wouldn't, though. Oh well.

·
Banned
18,599 Posts
chela stole canas' stash of roids.
and wont give it back.
no wonder canas sucks now
and chela is super tennis player now.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Fake injury, check
Unsporting crowd, check
We've got a Djokovic match allright.

Good match though, good fight from Chela

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Wow, what a brilliant match. Djokovic led by a set and a break, but then Chela played some unbelievable tennis. The number of times Djokovic applauded Chela's shots told you just about everything. Probably some of the best tennis I've seen him play on quick surfaces, he was hitting absolutely huge at times.

Chela had 2 match points at 15-40 on Djokovic's serve, then Djokovic had 0-30 on Chela's serve at 5-5 but neither could convert. Djokovic was just too solid in the tie break.

Fantastic match :yeah:
Yup a great match and it somehow pretty much contradicts your signature. :devil:

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
Good to see he's still as mentally strong as ever, though I wonder if playing Vienna was such a great idea if Djokovic win it (very likely) he's going to be in no state to play in Madrid

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
Chela had a great chance in the first MP after Djoko's drop volley

Djoko gripped on his serve in the final set and when it went to the TB there was no doubt of who would win it

crowd

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Good clutch volleying from Nole on the 1st MP.

Those Serbmugs who follow Nole around the tour are a lovely bunch of mugs arnt they? shouting during Chela's serve, clapping his faults... shouting again after the Ump told them to be silent about 5 times (and Novak telling them as well) .

great people to have around the tennis tour these Serbs

:hatoff:

·
Registered
10,317 Posts
:eek: :worship: CHELA :worship: :eek:

:hug:

Djokovic set a new record - before serving bounced the ball 29 times :retard:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
Good match. Djokovic just about did enough to get out of that one with the win. Enjoyable, though - nice tense ending. Certain members of the crowd were complete wankers.

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
Good clutch volleying from Nole on the 1st MP.

Those Serbmugs who follow Nole around the tour are a lovely bunch of mugs arnt they? shouting during Chela's serve, clapping his faults... shouting again after the Ump told them to be silent about 5 times (and Novak telling them as well) .

great people to have around the tennis tour these Serbs

:hatoff:
What Mugs.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I wanted an afternoon nap but instead I watched Nole, was well worth it, exciting match.

Once it got to the breaker, I knew Chela was history - and I think he knew the same thing.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.