·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Good on him.

@Darth Vaderer seems like your prediction has been cut short rather quickly.

·
Registered
6,827 Posts
Best possible response to he honest.

He is a very mentally strong guy.
Mentally strong, yes. Djoker is the Bojack horseman of tennis. Always self sabotaging. Then trying to dig himself out of a hole. His careless actions threaten a player's union, something that is very much needed.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
He is as fake off the court as he is on the court I see. His actions don’t match his words

Reactions: Bakano and chilazon

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Some Nole tards were bullying the lineswoman online on insta left and right. Good on Novak to call an end to it.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Not exactly like had admitted fault though, was it?

When called out for carelessly hit balls in this way in the past, with the suggestion that eventually he might hit someone, he just shrugged it off that he has not hit anyone yet. Words to the effect "it was me who made the mistake" might have gone a long way.

·
Registered
874 Posts
The I don’t look where I smack balls and I don’t care if I win Slams family? He met a dramatic linesperson, and he acted dramatic too! Whoooo! He’s so predictable.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
Some Nole tards were bullying the lineswoman online on insta left and right. Good on Novak to call an end to it.
That’s how classy his fan base is...if he farted they’d claim it smells great. Delusional, it’s the worst fanbase for a top player by far

·
Registered
765 Posts
That’s how classy his fan base is...if he farted they’d claim it smells great. Delusional, it’s the worst fanbase for a top player by far
What about the boomer fedtards who try to sabotage/boo young players playing well against him

Ie Kyrgios Miami 2017
Zverev world tour finals

·
Registered
70,519 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,849 Posts

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
It’s quite possible that if that lineswoman was a Fed/Nadal fan, or for whatever reason didn’t like Novak, that she embellished her injuries.

She certainly did not plead with the tourney officials that “she was fine, and Novak should keep playing, it was an accident and I wasn’t even looking at the ball”.... you know all things clearly seen on video.

Bc it was her reaction that got him defaulted. If she says everything was fine, he’d keep playing. And if it had been Roger, maybe she does.

There’s a YouTube clip of a young girl maybe 12-13 getting drilled by a Cilic serve I think (he was playing Del Potro). She didn’t even flinch. This old lady, the more I watch the aftermath, makes me think she’s either unfit to be a linesperson or is a great actress with the most sinister of motives.

·
Registered
252 Posts
It’s quite possible that if that lineswoman was a Fed/Nadal fan, or for whatever reason didn’t like Novak, that she embellished her injuries.

She certainly did not plead with the tourney officials that “she was fine, and Novak should keep playing, it was an accident and I wasn’t even looking at the ball”.... you know all things clearly seen on video.

Bc it was her reaction that got him defaulted. If she says everything was fine, he’d keep playing. And if it had been Roger, maybe she does.

There’s a YouTube clip of a young girl maybe 12-13 getting drilled by a Cilic serve I think (he was playing Del Potro). She didn’t even flinch. This old lady, the more I watch the aftermath, makes me think she’s either unfit to be a linesperson or is a great actress with the most sinister of motives.
This is nothing but tinfoil hat stuff.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts