Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 120 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
I’m not a regular bettor so pick your poison; moneyline (main wager), game spread, set spread, over/under, futures?
What are you refering to?

I wouldn't bet on Nadal winning the USO either.

But I would bet on him advancing further than Djokovic. Although much of it has to do where some certain players fall to on the board..

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I get it w/ issues like Nadal has never defended a HC title, need to assess level of draw or his mind may b wavering w/ his bread & butter RG looming. So we make it who advances furthest or until they meet in final.

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
I vote Tio ‘El padrino Godfakerer’ Toni Nadal one of the ‘classiest’ in all of sports, if not humanity.
This but unironically.

Reactions: Phillo

·
Banned
516 Posts
You are a small country fucking nationalist!
Since when is US a "small country"!?
Also, don't you know that "Serbia is not small... three times... "?

But, tell us what's really bothering you... You are upset and losing your composure... Tell us... Maybe we can help.

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
381 Posts
Afterthought: Boats are much likely to sink if you take them out in a raging storm. Even if you obey all the boating rules, it's still a bad idea.

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Nobody is saying that Novak didn't make any mistakes. He made many... and huge.

But so did many other people. The way the mob is reacting almost implies that Novak was surrounded by idiots, incapable of thinking for themselves.

The Serbian health authorities had allowed football matches with 20,000 spectators before. The public were given masks and sanitizers, which they ignored.

Sure, they should all have been more careful, respected social distancing, not go clubbing...

But Novak did everything he did with good intentions. His mistakes were the product of lCk of judgement, too much trust, too much eagerness to start something good... not the product of a dark soul.

The way the community is reacting is much worse than Novak's mistakes: the hypocrisy, the lies, the self-righteousness, the lack of empathy, the gloating, the unfairness, the lack of humanity... those are very unseemly traits.

We are seeing players' and pundits' true characters.

I am glad to say that my faves, so far, are passing the test with flying colours: Gasquet, Simon, Khachanov, Rublev, Steve Flink...
No one has to imply the people around him are idiots. His parents are doing it all by themselves.

·
Registered
4,954 Posts

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
Why do you think everything is "deep" or should be "deep"?
It's not, and it doesn't have to be. Some things are simple and true. And if you trusted yourself, you could've come up with it yourself.

For example - Novak Djokovic is the GOAT of scam artist gurus brainwashing him - is simple and true. No deeper meaning here. Or needed.
Fixed it for you.

101 - 120 of 146 Posts