Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 100 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Nole is saying screw it. He was in the wrong, and he apologised. Time to move on. Some want this story to drag, so they can sink the Djoker, but that will not work. It's done.
Clear case of mainly bitter Fedbots unable to do anything about Novak’s on court exploits so instead attempting desperately to assassinate his character thru any means possible.

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
The more he wants people to feel sorry for him, the more unlikeable he gets.
Yeah. His desperation for validation and approval is his curse. I'm sure he'd give everything to not care, but he cares a lot. And so do his parents and his fans.
I get it. His achievements are on par with those of Fedal, yet his popularity isn't. It's not fair, but it is what it is. I wish he'd just accept the things as they are, realize that much of it is not his fault, that's just how chronological events unfolded, and moved on. Instead, he and his clan bend over backwards to find some alternative explanations which, of course, have nothing in common neither with rational nor with truth, and essentially shoot him in the foot.
This particular situation is no different. He's feeling the amount of criticism is unwarranted? So freaking what? Suck it up. Let the dust settle and your tennis racket speak when the time comes. Trying to "combat" the critique (rightful in many parts) with motivational quotes achieves the exact opposite of what his goal is. It really baffles me how nobody in his surroundings can see that...

·
Registered
14,274 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Djokovic? USO? Haha. Nah.
So that’s all u got? If my memory’s not mistaken, u were one of the loudest before AO19 in boasting that Novak would b taken down even placing ‘banning bets’ which u never honored. Here we r in 2020 & you had better pray the Claybot gets his normal classic USO draw where he’s not in the same half as the Serb or Medvedev or not held in NY because USO20 has changed from the high bouncing Decoturf to Laykold, described as similar to Plexicushion. Uh-oh.

·
Registered
10,760 Posts
It is he who is pushing and promoting quacks, whackos and charlatans, it is he who thrashes covid rules. It is he who befriends wife-beaters. It is he who is enabling his parents (they would behave instantly if he had not wanted them to act like thugs on his behalf). It is him — HE is the problem. He is an adult for way too long to pass the blame.

Not Federer fans, not Nadal fans, not "evil" conspiracy involving western media, not Wimbledon crowd that is booing his sorry ass, not Albanians who took over Kosovo after NATO bombed Yugoslavia, — no no no, none of those are the cause of HIS predicament. He needs to grow the fuck up. Act his age, be humble like Roger and Rafa. Be aware of his privileged nature and stop being a crybaby Jeb Bush-like person (he's the one who patheticly begged a crowd to "please clap" right?).
Nails it.

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
So that’s all u got? If my memory’s not mistaken, u were one of the loudest before AO19 in boasting that Novak would b taken down even placing ‘banning bets’ which u never honored. Here we r in 2020 & you had better pray the Claybot gets his normal classic USO draw where he’s not in the same half as the Serb or Medvedev or not held in NY because USO20 has changed from the high bouncing Decoturf to Laykold, described as similar to Plexicushion. Uh-oh.
Sorry bro, Nadal is a better HC'er than Djokovic on USO HC

·
Registered
14,677 Posts
Yeah. His desperation for validation and approval is his curse. I'm sure he'd give everything to not care, but he cares a lot. And so do his parents and his fans.
I get it. His achievements are on par with those of Fedal, yet his popularity isn't. It's not fair, but it is what it is.
The world is not fair, it is what it is. 🙄

Though honestly, the world is completely fair, as everything has its origin in past actions and past consequences (law of karma or dharma).

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
In this whole pandemic what's most funny is that an idiot like Nick Kyrgios is acting like a voice of reason..he is the biggest tool of the tennis world and now he is acting like the wisest guy in the room.

The Aussie government would have clamped down strongly on Covid otherwise we would have got this idiot himself dancing and wasting himself in some nightclub..

It's like a fresh piece of cake falling on the cockroach itself and the roach is loving it..Enjoy your two seconds of something Nick..

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
In this whole pandemic what's most funny is that an idiot like Nick Kyrgios is acting like a voice of reason..he is the biggest tool of the tennis world and now he is acting like the wisest guy in the room.

The Aussie government would have clamped down strongly on Covid otherwise we would have got this idiot himself dancing and wasting himself in some nightclub..

It's like a fresh piece of cake falling on the cockroach itself and the roach is loving it..Enjoy your two seconds of something Nick..
Kyrgios is not the most mature, that is true but i'm now (since AO 2020) pretty much convinced he is way smarter than the majority of tennis players.

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
Kyrgios is not the most mature, that is true but i'm now (since AO 2020) pretty much convinced he is way smarter than the majority of tennis players.
To be honest, through the years he's shown a healthy deal of intelligence and awareness (including self awareness) on and off the court. That's hardly unique. I believe the vast majority of people can relate to the saying "Do as I say, not as I do" to some extent at different points in their life. Kyrgios has a bunch of psychological and personal issues, that's for sure. Some of them will probably remain unresolved. But the fact he can't overcome his demons doesn't mean he doesn't understand their nature or the nature of the world around him. He often acts dumb, but he isn't dumb.

Reactions: BodyServe

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
How about we restart where u left off in 2019 (last time Nadovic at HC major) & start a betting thread if USO is on & both play; who advances farthest or wins it?
go ahead

·
Registered
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Oh sweety, you have lots to learn.

An ad-hominem neither proves an argument right nor wrong.

And in this case, dumb isn't an ad-hominem.

Dumb is a state of low intelligence, which a person could reasonably be, such as yourself.

Caling you dumb wasn't relevant to my argument.

That was merely the conclusion.

Almost all arguments end with your precious "adjectives".

The only one commiting a fallacy was you, trying to disprove Rubin's value by asking who he is, and then listing his career stats, which was completely irrelevant.

In conclusion: You are one of the most illogical people to ever grace this board, and truly: dumb.
😑😑😑
I did try. 🤷🏻‍♀️

·
Your visions will happen
47,301 Posts
Calling himself a boat now?

Clear that he is right here on MTF

anyways moving on to the serious...
Amen.

The dude is pathetic. The more he desperately wants people to feel sorry for him >> the more error he makes >> the more unlikeable he gets >> the further desperate he becomes.... rinse repeat... the cycle continues

I used to naively give him the benefit of the doubt — I blamed everything on his thug parents.

I was wrong. The problem is entirely HIM.

It is he who is pushing and promoting quacks, whackos and charlatans, it is he who thrashes covid rules. It is he who befriends wife-beaters. It is he who is enabling his parents (they would behave instantly if he had not wanted them to act like thugs on his behalf). It is him — HE is the problem. He is an adult for way too long to pass the blame.

Not Federer fans, not Nadal fans, not "evil" conspiracy involving western media, not Wimbledon crowd that is booing his sorry ass, not Albanians who took over Kosovo after NATO bombed Yugoslavia, — no no no, none of those are the cause of HIS predicament. He needs to grow the fuck up. Act his age, be humble like Roger and Rafa. Be aware of his privileged nature and stop being a crybaby Jeb Bush-like person (he's the one who patheticly begged a crowd to "please clap" right?).
LOL at the Jeb Bush line. Reminds me of Charlie Murphy is Chappelle Show

"Clap for me, bitch!"

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
81 - 100 of 146 Posts