Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is what Novak posted on Instagram. 😍

And that's why we love him. 😍

He may be down. He may be ill. He may be attacked by a mob of lesser human beings.🤷🏻‍♀️

But if they think he will just go away, they haven't learnt anything in the past 12 years. 😍

We love you Novak. Never had we seen such a warrior. 😍

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Viruses don’t reproduce because of the cells around them but because of the cells they enter. Especially very active cells when their carriers act like irresponsible fools.
Nobody is saying that Novak didn't make any mistakes. He made many... and huge.

But so did many other people. The way the mob is reacting almost implies that Novak was surrounded by idiots, incapable of thinking for themselves.

The Serbian health authorities had allowed football matches with 20,000 spectators before. The public were given masks and sanitizers, which they ignored.

Sure, they should all have been more careful, respected social distancing, not go clubbing...

But Novak did everything he did with good intentions. His mistakes were the product of lCk of judgement, too much trust, too much eagerness to start something good... not the product of a dark soul.

The way the community is reacting is much worse than Novak's mistakes: the hypocrisy, the lies, the self-righteousness, the lack of empathy, the gloating, the unfairness, the lack of humanity... those are very unseemly traits.

We are seeing players' and pundits' true characters.

I am glad to say that my faves, so far, are passing the test with flying colours: Gasquet, Simon, Khachanov, Rublev, Steve Flink...

·
Banned
3,274 Posts
Novak :love: I was worried for him that this would affect him, but the opposite is happening. He's showing publicly that he is not letting his detractors bring him down or make him feel shame and guilt. Federer and Nadal should be really worried when tennis resumes.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Atta Boy Novak!
That's the spirit!
Don't mind the small dogs barking, they're just afraid... Roar baby!

·
Banned
693 Posts

But so did many other people. The way the mob is reacting almost implies that Novak was surrounded by idiots, incapable of thinking for themselves.

The Serbian health authorities had allowed football matches with 20,000 spectators before. The public were given masks and sanitizers, which they ignored.

Sure, they should all have been more careful, respected social distancing, not go clubbing...

But Novak did everything he did with good intentions. His mistakes were the product of lCk of judgement, too much trust, too much eagerness to start something good... not the product of a dark soul.

The way the community is reacting is much worse than Novak's mistakes: the hypocrisy, the lies, the self-righteousness, the lack of empathy, the gloating, the unfairness, the lack of humanity... those are very unseemly traits.

I am glad to say that my faves, so far, are passing the test with flying colours: Gasquet, Simon, Khachanov, Rublev, Steve Flink...
Yep... and many more. The true champions don't cave to the mob... They stand tall and fearless. Just like Novak.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Djokovic is so damaged, its great entertainment to watch him fail so brilliantly :giggle:
:) that's the sportsman spirit... hoping/wishing for others to fail.
such a Fedal fan thing to do.
I don't get it... They have so many of those pastel nike bandanas and they're still not doing better!?
What would it take!?

·
Banned
693 Posts
Viruses don’t reproduce because of the cells around them but because of the cells they enter. Especially very active cells when their carriers act like irresponsible fools.
:)))) such a funny attempt at... something. Seriously, what were you reaching for here?

See, for a virus to enter a cell - the cell needs to be near/around it... otherwise, it doesn't work.
Or do you think viruses have remote/telepathic abilities?
Some people, eh?

·
Registered
711 Posts

This is what Novak posted on Instagram. 😍

And that's why we love him. 😍

He may be down. He may be ill. He may be attacked by a mob of lesser human beings.🤷🏻‍♀️

But if they think he will just go away, they haven't learnt anything in the past 12 years. 😍

We love you Novak. Never had we seen such a warrior. 😍

Novak :love: I was worried for him that this would affect him, but the opposite is happening. He's showing publicly that he is not letting his detractors bring him down or make him feel shame and guilt. Federer and Nadal should be really worried when tennis resumes.
Atta Boy Novak!
That's the spirit!
Don't mind the small dogs barking, they're just afraid... Roar baby!

You guys are fucking weird. It's not that deep.

·
Banned
693 Posts

·
Banned
693 Posts

You guys are fucking weird. It's not that deep.
Why do you think everything is "deep" or should be "deep"?
It's not, and it doesn't have to be. Some things are simple and true. And if you trusted yourself, you could've come up with it yourself.

For example - Novak Djokovic is the GOAT of tennis - is simple and true. No deeper meaning here. Or needed.

·
Registered
911 Posts
:)))) such a funny attempt at... something. Seriously, what were you reaching for here?

See, for a virus to enter a cell - the cell needs to be near/around it... otherwise, it doesn't work.
Or do you think viruses have remote/telepathic abilities?
Some people, eh?
You mean like people who have to deconstruct a simple post? Get a life... and pick up a little perspective while you're at it.

BTW, I don't see the profundity of the of the boat metaphor.

·
Banned
693 Posts
You mean like people who have to deconstruct a simple post? Get a life... and pick up a little perspective while you're at it.

BTW, I don't see the profundity of the of the boat metaphor.
No, I meant it's funny/comical when people try to sound smart when they ain't.
Maybe you should stay away from metaphors for a while?
Give it a rest a bit.
Relax?

1 - 20 of 174 Posts