Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For all the talk about Chokovic, he is still up 2-1 sets and even in 4th set. From the way people are talking it seems like everyone thinks Murray has a great chance.

However, Murray is a bigger underdog right now than he was when the match started.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Prematch: 1.2 for Nole, 6 for Murray
Right now: 1.15 for Nole, 8 for Murray

:shrug: :shrug:

Nole fans should be happy with this position compared with to the start of match. If you currently offered this position in the match to Nole, he would take it.

If you honestly think Murray will win, you can make a fortune. But everyone on this site is a troll anyway, so I doubt people actually think Murray will win.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
:spit: No shit.

·
Premium Member
Stan Wawrinka
4,207 Posts
Dear zzzyyy, this is absolutely logical.

Betting odds are technical and mathematical stuff.
Of course Djokovic is now nearer to win than at 0-0 in the first set.
He needs to win just three more games...

·
Registered
772 Posts
I am absolutely shocked that the prematch favourite who is leading by a set is at shorter odds than he was before the match.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear zzzyyy, this is absolutely logical.

Betting odds are technical and mathematical stuff.
Of course Djokovic is now nearer to win than at 0-0 in the first set.
He needs to win just three more games...
Yes, i know its logical. But people on this site are overreacting is my point. Look at the WWW predictions prematch and in current thread. More people are now predicting Murray to win in general.

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Of course, Nole has a greater chance to win because he is a 3-setter GOAT and has won more Masters 1000 events than Andy at the current moment. Master's 1000 events are played one match a day, and if you look at this match as a 3-setter match, this match is now half a match and not even a full match, so, going by that logic, Nole should win it.

Actually, it is good for Nole to play half a match today because he can treat the remaining match as a practice session before going into the final and it will not affect him (tire him) in anyway in the final.

Unless of course, if Andy comes out all guns glazing, it's will be a different story. In general, Nole should fancy his chances today.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Yes, i know its logical. But people on this site are overreacting is my point. Look at the WWW predictions prematch and in current thread. More people are now predicting Murray to win in general.
It's the usual mixture of jinxing and troll predictions.

On the other hand, remember that Djokovic became injured and partially blind during yesterday's encounter, so he may not be able to stagger over the finishing line.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Well yes obviously, he's closer to the win now than he was before the match. That said, odds are not that important, Novak needs to come out today and show exactly why he's the favourite and the best player in the world. None of that passive crap (which is playing into Murray's hands) and whining about the crowd, get his head back in the game.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I bet bookies are getting annoyed that Serena/Novak keep winning everything.
Thats where you are wrong. They're winning a lot BUT NOT EVERYTHING. AND THATS HOW YOU MAKE MONEY. Especially on Serena go to a site called TENNISEXPLORER. Go to the players section and type in names like Serena and Djokovic Federer. You will see that when they do lose the dog that beat them can be priced bigger than 5.00

This is delicious. And the reason I love tennis betting so much. It means that you can make profit.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Murray will win, Nole has his worst choke ever to the delight of Nadal fans. Surely they should really be embarrassed that Nole destroyed Nadal so effortlessly only to choke and lose from two sets up against Muzz.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
For all the talk about Chokovic, he is still up 2-1 sets and even in 4th set. From the way people are talking it seems like everyone thinks Murray has a great chance.

However, Murray is a bigger underdog right now than he was when the match started.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Prematch: 1.2 for Nole, 6 for Murray
Right now: 1.15 for Nole, 8 for Murray

:shrug: :shrug:

Nole fans should be happy with this position compared with to the start of match. If you currently offered this position in the match to Nole, he would take it.

If you honestly think Murray will win, you can make a fortune. But everyone on this site is a troll anyway, so I doubt people actually think Murray will win.
Bookmakers are clueless about laying for tennis. That's why this is a second income for me. They can't get through their thick skulls that just because someone is winning everything they will have to lose at SOME POINT.

So they give a player like Murray mug odds. They're gonna suck on it.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Bookmakers are clueless about laying for tennis. That's why this is a second income for me. They can't get through their thick skulls that just because someone is winning everything they will have to lose at SOME POINT.

So they give a player like Murray mug odds. They're gonna suck on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts