21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Nothing new here, as usual.

There are more trolls here than monfed.
The difference is only here.

#4 · Oct 4, 2022

All tards base bashing on other big 3 (or 4..)

Afterwards, there are the little whiners who will complain and cry to the modos because they want to transform MTF into a fan blog for their idol because they are unable to bear the controversy.

From where the constant forcing with backseat moderation :dunno:
Yep, there's the people who get in there and contribute to vigorous debate and then there's the snivelling cowards who lurk in the background and run to the moderators for real or imagined infractions.

I understand that you need moderation if we're to have civil discourse but I hope the moderators are distinguishing between sincere complaints and the confected-outrage that the worm-tongues are good at.

·
Registered
427 Posts
He needs to win this now. I am not 100% that he is going to win tomorrow. He should... But for some strange reason this tournament evades him. Strangest and most shocking loss was to Zverev in 2018. I still don't understand what happened there. Beat him like a broom in the group stage and then lost in the final. Rublev could repeat what Zverev did so hoping history doesn't repeat.
Watch him show up in "don't give shit/jump start a mug's carrier/pepe loving and holiday giving mode".
Have you seen that that shit show in Paris where a child took the trophy?
One can hope, though.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Incredible record, but it reflects bad on the tour rather than it reflects exceptional on Nole himself. Time and time again, generation after generation, showing impotence in key moments winning key matches against the old guard.

Tsitsipas, Rublev, Medvedev, Ruud, Fritz have all failed tennis' evolution this week.
You speak like progress is a given and guaranteed.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts