Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Yes, Novak has asked some advice on how to organize the life in the tour as a father" revealed Roger Federer in London, "I think it's the same way for all the dads. You want to have some information, you want to know what is going to be. Novak is very happy. I am very happy as well, both for him and Jelena. It really was a pleasure for me to share that with Novak".

Novak Djokovic revealed how he did not intend to reveal the sex of his first baby that the World No.2 is expecting to have with girlfriend Jelena Ristic by the month of October. A source very close to the couple, which would rather stay anonymous, has however revealed their little secret to the Serb press.

Apparently the couple got to know their baby's sex last time that Jelena had a check-up in Monte Carlo discovering that they will be having a boy.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Good for Novak and Fed that they mangae to have such full lives outside of tennis.
I'm sure they cherish the moments they can just forget about it all.

·
Registered
21,282 Posts
Nice to see hear that, cause of what happened between these two, it's good to see them getting along better.

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
Nadal should ask Federer on how to keep his hair in shape after turning 30.
Federer's hairs at the corner is also receding too ;)

·
Registered
13,392 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Nole & Fed are two real legends... dads playing tennis for their children ... for something more than themselves. Unlike the selfish guy we know who plays only to be able to buy more expensive paintings and watches

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
Nole & Fed are two real legends... dads playing tennis for their children ... for something more than themselves. Unlike the selfish guy we know who plays only to be able to buy more expensive paintings and watches
really? If so, Roger should not shed tears for losing since his kids are too small to feel sad about a lost. He obviously plays tennis for himself too ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts