Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Djokovic and Sharapova the new hot couple
4/10/08 3:04 PM | Mattias Yrgård
Are Djokovic and Sharapova the new hot couple? Tennistalk.com has exclusive pictures of them close together at a night club in Miami.

There have been a lot of rumors about the two tennis players during the last year. Sharapova was sitting in Djokovic box at US Open last year and was cheering for him when he won the tournament. They have been practicing together a couple of times and Djokovic has made some of his famous impressions of Sharapova at some tournaments.

But no one has been able to get more pictures or an official statement from them. But our reporters in Miami saw the couple close together at the night club The Opium Garden in Miami and took these pictures of the two.

Later that night the two left the night club together. Sharapova’s agent was driving the car while Djokovic and Sharapova had the backseat for themselves.
See the short movie when the couple left the night club here:

http://x17video.com/mt/mt-search.cgi?tag=maria sharipova&blog_id=1

The partying was also one major reason why Djokovic lost the match next day to world no 122 Kevin Anderson. More about that here.

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20080410/Djokovic_enjoys_Opium

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
"The partying was also one major reason why Djokovic lost the match next day to world no 122 Kevin Anderson"

LoLzzzzzzz

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
:lol: Not good to blame your embarassing loss on HER...

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Now I wish Roger would hook up with Viadasova.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
This is great. It's all Maria's fault (that b1tch is ruining him :), Nole will NOT win RG now, you heard it hear first, OK :rolleyes:). Darn, I knew it :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
It's a serious proof they were about to have a threesome with Rafa. :shrug:
Im thinking of a good script for this, but the Vamoos bit would probably get me in trouble LoL.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts