Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

· NAPRED NOLE
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of the media are questioning your injury?

Djokovic: I’ll leave that to them. Those people that doubt it. Let them continue to doubt. It’s interesting that only my injuries are questioned, but when someone else is injured it affects them. They are a victim, but I am someone who is pretending. That’s very interesting. You know exactly who it is..

Keep shutting up all the haters Nole, right up until #22 this Sunday!

· NAPRED NOLE
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
906 Posts
Nadal rent free in Djokovics head lol.
That's fascinating he felt pressed enough to say that. What is he suggesting here? Nadal has essentially taken a time out to be fully tested for Roland Garros? And he clearly is referencing Nadal.
Eurosport ran a headline how many Majors would Nadal have if not injured. Looks like Djokovic is getting rattled.
He should win in Melbourne but Roland Garros is going to be EPIC AF!!. Love some spice.

· Registered
1,899 Posts
I don't want to get too involved in this charade. Djokovic can do whatever he thinks is right.

But if he's referring to Nadal here, when Nadal is injured (and accused of faking it) he actually loses, while Djokovic is bageling players on "one leg", but still requiring MTO's, toilet breaks, magic pills, dodgy stuff in bottles... better to just shut the fuck up.

Hopefully this jab backfires on him. (y)

· Banned
22,026 Posts
After todays match..Some of the media are questioning your injury?

Djokovic: I’ll leave that to them. Those people that doubt it. Let them continue to do so. It’s interesting that only my injuries are questioned, but when someone else is injured it affects them differently. They are a victim, but I am someone who is pretending. That’s very interesting. You know who I am talking about..

Yeah he sure shut up the "haters" today with a straight sets victory :rolleyes:

· Registered
2,372 Posts
Nadal rent free in Djokovics head lol.
That's fascinating he felt pressed enough to say that. What is he suggesting here? Nadal has essentially taken a time out to be fully tested for Roland Garros? And he clearly is referencing Nadal.
Eurosport ran a headline how many Majors would Nadal have if not injured. Looks like Djokovic is getting rattled.
He should win in Melbourne but Roland Garros is going to be EPIC AF!!. Love some spice.
Wimbledon should be epic too.
Unlike Nadal who has been avoiding Novak off clay as much as he possibly can, Novak actually has "the cojon*s" to face Nadal on clay and sometimes even beats him there.
Novak is much more complete player than Nadal.

And mate, you seem a little bit too optimistic about RG anyway. Nadal will be probably out of top 10 there and almost 37 years old too.

· NAPRED NOLE
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't want to get too involved in this charade. Djokovic can do whatever he thinks is right.

But if he's referring to Nadal here, when Nadal is injured (and accused of faking it) he actually loses, while Djokovic is bageling players on "one leg", but still requiring MTO's, toilet breaks, magic pills, dodgy stuff in bottles... better to just shut the fuck up.

Hopefully this jab backfires on him. (y)
Is that so? Then how did Nadal win RG last year on one foot?

· Registered
966 Posts
After today’s match..Some of the media are questioning your injury?

Djokovic: I’ll leave that to them. Those people that doubt it. Let them continue to do so. It’s interesting that only my injuries are questioned, but when someone else is injured it affects them differently. They are a victim, but I am someone who is pretending. That’s very interesting. You know who I am talking about..

Damn, I just LOVE this man! :love:

Every time he knows EXACTLY what to say to make his haters totally mad and angry af!

The KING!

· Registered
1,899 Posts
Is that so? Then how did Nadal win RG last year on one foot?
So predictable. 😴

Yeah, that is so. Nadal played with anaesthetic injections. That's some serious shit. And he didn't call for no additional MTO because his foot was numb. He relied on those for that particular tournament and said he wouldn't do it again.

Djokovic inhales a bottle and miraculously heals from one moment to the next. Give me a break.

· Registered
Novak the GOAT Djokovic
585 Posts
Haters will be in their caves. Novak has MRI and ultrasound scans and this will all be revealed in time:

"I don't feel like I have to prove it to anyone. I have scans from two years ago and this year. And an MRI and an ultrasound that will prove it. I don't know if I'll publish it, maybe. I'm used to facing it. It makes me even more motivates, gives me strength".

"Many masks will fall. Especially the masks that were created in the last two years with these situations that were created during the pandemic. I'm really interested in what the future will bring, not only in sports."

Seethe.

· Registered
571 Posts
After today’s match..Some of the media are questioning your injury?

Why bring Rafa to counter your genuine grouse against media. Novak?

Is it not that Rafa is a favourite, he too has too many oldie detractors, who come out with sly remarks targeting the Champ!

McEnroe, Wilander and biggest of them all, Fraud Laver!!

· Registered
906 Posts
Wimbledon should be epic too.
Unlike Nadal who has been avoiding Novak off clay as much as he possibly can, Novak actually has "the cojon*s" to face Nadal on clay and sometimes even beats him there.
Novak is much more complete player than Nadal.

And mate, you seem a little bit too optimistic about RG anyway. Nadal will be probably out of top 10 there and almost 37 years old too.
If Nadal can win RG last year with a numb foot with no preparation and an ab injury I'll bet if he avoids any injuries and has a proper clay season he wins it without even dropping a set. After 14 titles there you are damn right I'm confident.
As for avoiding Djokovic off clay there may be something in that as I don't think it harms Rafa below his best avoiding Djokovic on RLA. And it looks like it is annoying Djokovic a bit as well and I'm all for mind games and needle.
But I do also agree this year they need to meet at Wimbledon. If its 23-22 to Nadal I would say if they met at W final that it's winner takes all at the cathedral of tennis. I mean hype it up as much as we can. And looking at the level of the tour it really is a final that should happen if they are in opposite halves.

· Registered
Novak the GOAT Djokovic
585 Posts
Greatest faker of all time
Maybe you are amazing tennis player but you are a shit person.
Are you ok, you seem to be having a super hard time coping.

· NAPRED NOLE
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So predictable. 😴

Yeah, that is so. Nadal played with anaesthetic injections. That's some serious shit. And he didn't call for no additional MTO because his foot was numb. He relied on those for that particular tournament and said he wouldn't do it again.

Djokovic inhales a bottle and miraculously heals from one moment to the next. Give me a break.
You see you just confirmed everything he said about Nadal. Talk about predictable.

· Registered
906 Posts
Damn, I just LOVE this man! :love:

Every time he knows EXACTLY what to say to make his haters totally mad and angry af!

The KING!
Really lol. Seems to me Nadal is getting to him big time. The last bit about you know who I am talking about is something that surely will make Nadal smile. Its almost Kevin Keeganesque I'd love it if we beat them!!!!

· Registered
448 Posts
I wish Joker would shut up, but this time he rammed it...deep. Absolutely gorgeous.
How dares the wolf man to take 20 slams from the anointed ones.
Good times. Dreams shattered.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts