Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

Registered
Is there any doubt that Novak Djokovic will win at least 25 slams?

I can't believe people think that Rafael Nadal will end up on top - deluded.

Registered
champ. 馃挭

Magnificent accomplishment, shows his true versatility and durability.
Now to keep this winning streak going for at least another 7 matches!

Registered
King. BOAT. GOAT

Reactions: RocketMan70

Registered
Amazing achievement, one of his best by far in his illustrious career. Good to see him winning cinci(well, not really cinicinati this year) twice after all this final loses.

Reactions: ProudSerb

Registered
GOAT!

Registered
Have that feeling we haven't even seen the best of Djokovic yet. He's going to win US Open and RG.

Reactions: RocketMan70

Registered
Easy... GOAT!

Rankings Master
The Career Golden Masters title is an ATP title, but since Djokovic wants to split from the ATP to form another union, this title will be forfeit.

Registered
sheer excellence and consistency against the best players across all surfaces (bar grass), continents, and conditions. tennis insiders will take this into account (along with the ncygs) when all is said and done in what will likely be a tight goat race.

Registered
sheer excellence and consistency against the best players across all surfaces (bar grass), continents, and conditions. tennis insiders will take this into account (along with the ncygs) when all is said and done in what will likely be a tight goat race.
bar grass 馃槀
federer sobs in the corner

Registered
He's the true GOAT and has the most complete career of all 3.

Rafa also never won in Shanghai and worst of all never the ATP Finals which is the most important tournament for top players after the grand slams.

Rafa's numbers are heavily flawed towards clay results, but I'm not gonna get into that here.

Let's just wait and see what happens in the next 3-5 years.

I personally believe he can do the impossible and win up to 25 slams, 50 masters, be #1 for 400-500 weeks, and have over 100 titles.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts