Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Banned
4,027 Posts
Re: Djokovic triple bagles Andreev 6-3 6-3 6-3

good match, he played well and largely neutralized Andreev. It's gonna be an exciting match on friday with Nole a big underdog . Congrats Nole on a 1st of many semis to come :worship:

· 2011 Here we go again!
10,540 Posts

Triple bagels Andreev? Far from it but great win however. It's interesting that Djokovic had less winners than Andreev and more UE but still managed to win comfortably.

· Registered
4,620 Posts

Well done Nole! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Igor! :hug:

· Registered
10,594 Posts

good match, he played well and largely neutralized Andreev. It's gonna be an exciting match on friday with Nole a big underdog . Congrats Nole on a 1st of many semis to come :worship:
:lol: :lol:

Probably a 3 set win for Nadal.

Nadal is a more talented, mentally tougher and more complete player.

Agree on semis. Expect to see him a regular loser to Nadal and Federer in semi-finals.

· Banned
59,384 Posts

It does feel like a bageling though.

Igor was suprisingly very predictable.

Maybe he was nervous.

NOVAK must be thinking now.

HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA BEAT THAT BANANA EATING RAFA BEAST.

· Registered
45 Posts

I didn't see that monster forehand that everyone is talking about. I would rather say that Andreev couldn't cope with Novak's tempo.

It's obvious that Novak destroyed Andreev in this match and his proven that he is definitely in the top 5 this year and maybe the mentally strongest player on tour (behind Federer).

And I guess Novak proved (to all the idiots in this forum) that his a great sportsman in this match, which couldn't be said for Andreev.

Cheers!

· Registered
86 Posts

Triple bagels Andreev? Far from it but great win however. It's interesting that Djokovic had less winners than Andreev and more UE but still managed to win comfortably.

That shows that Igor was nervous and lost the big points...and that's why he lost the Match! :sad:

· Registered
1,397 Posts

As usual, it matters more which points you win than how many you win. I always laugh when people complain about someone winning a match but winning fewer points...pity they didn't win the right ones. :)

Anyway, Igor :hug:. Looked a bit run down, and Djokovic was playing really well. I'm actually a lot more concerned about the semifinal against Djokovic for Rafa (assuming he wins today of course) than I am about the final. At least for the moment.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.