Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 21 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
Novak will let his dad ramble, I think there's a small side of his which just enjoys it.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Big 3 and their families and close ones are fooling us and trolling us fans and followers of the sport. In short, they are giving us a little back to what we have given them over these years via internet and social media.

The Big 3 all know what is going on here since they are all in the top heirarchy of ATP Player Council and they all meet or talk to each other quite often. It is all going according to a plan of Big 3 to create a stir, either by themselves or their close ones, and to get the needed attention. Let's not pay attention to it and to anything outside their game of tennis.

For instance, Djokovic will let Federer (and/or Rafa) know in advance that his father will badmouth him a little in a meeting with the press, and so Federer will take it easy. Then Papa Djokovic goes on to badmouth Federer to the media, all according to the plan.

Guys, don't fall for it.

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
Djoker's father is the ultimate troll. He is better at it than so called trolls on forums. This guy is a troll genius. He does not give a F**K.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Bring it on Papa Djoker. If Djokovic wants to be a tree-hugger, with peace signs and all that, you say it on his behalf. I mean Nadal complaint of the ATP Cup crowd, which Djokovic has been suffering endless jeers for years all over the world. He should of been a villain like Danii, Kyrgios and Fokina from the beginning. Bring it on haters,Papa Djoker is going to die on his son's hill. And all Djokovic does is say this (n)

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
Djokovic needs to tell his father to shut the hell up.
The guy risked it all to give his son the life he now has. I do agree that his father should keep his mouth shut, but Djoker's mother might be the best person to tell him that. The guy is on a rampage.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Djoker's father is the ultimate troll. He is better at it than so called trolls on forums. This guy is a troll genius. He does not give a F**K.
Big 3 are the trollers. Papa Djokovic is just a pawn (one of the pawns) in the chess game.

The Big 3 are on the ATP Player Council together, Djokovic and Rafa goes and plays Federer's Laver Cup, and the 3 play exhibition matches for good causes and for each other's foundations, yet they let their families to badmouth each other? It's hard for me to believe this, when this keeps happening fairly regularly, nowadays.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I've never been a fan of Djokovic but always respected his game since he's just that great of a player. His dad is simply making me find more reasons to dislike him. Just like Lonzo; never disliked or hated him but his dad simply makes me turn away from Lonzo.

·
Registered
21,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Novak's father trolling Federer fans is a sight to behold.
Actually not really. The more Djokovic’s father makes a fool of himself, the better it is. He gives us good content for the agenda. In fact I’ll be more than happy if Djokovic father keeps saying this crap to the public and further influences the fans to hate Djokovic more which most of his fans get upset about ?

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
Big 3 are the trollers. Papa Djokovic is just a pawn (one of the pawns) in the chess game.

The Big 3 are on the ATP Player Council together, Djokovic and Rafa goes and plays Federer's Laver Cup, and the 3 play exhibition matches for good causes and for each other's foundations, yet they let their families to badmouth each other? It's hard for me to believe this, when this keeps happening fairly regularly, nowadays.
The big 3 are fighting on and off the court. Psychological warfare. This is tasty stuff. Papa Novak is not holding back. He is bringing out the big guns. He is throwing out haymakers.

·
Registered
12,558 Posts
Sometimes I think his father is just his mouthpiece and says the things Djokovic really thinks but doesn’t have the balls to say it in public lol
Just like Federer, he would say a lot of things if he was not trying to portray himself as gentleman. Even players mentioned that he is very wild.

·
Registered
6,599 Posts
Actually not really. The more Djokovic’s father makes a fool of himself, the better it is. He gives us good content for the agenda. In fact I’ll be more than happy if Djokovic father keeps saying this crap to the public and further influences the fans to hate Djokovic more which most of his fans get upset about ?
Ironically, I don't think Djoker would be the player he is without the hate. The more he is hated, I think it actually makes him stronger. I have seen Nadal struggle when the crowd is a little against him. Maybe the best way to stop Djoker is to actully shower him with love, Pepe Imaz style.

·
Banned
234 Posts
Djokovic needs to tell his father to shut the hell up.
He has many times to be fair. In 2013 he said he cannot be held responsible for what his parents say.

Sadly i think his Dad may have early onset of Dementia. People with that condition tend to say idiotic things. The blame here lies with journalists who clearly know he is not of sound mind and are exploiting him for click bait. Nole obviously loves his father. Time to get lawyers involved to stop his dad being exploited.

·
Banned
234 Posts
Ironically, I don't think Djoker would be the player he is without the hate. The more he is hated, I think it actually makes him stronger. I have seen Nadal struggle when the crowd is a little against him. Maybe the best way to stop Djoker is to actully shower him with love, Pepe Imaz style.
Nadal struggles? The French hate him..he seems to have done reasonably well at their showpiece event.

1 - 21 of 83 Posts