Return: Djokovic
Volley: Herbert and Mahut
Footwork: Nadal, FAA, Goffin, Djokovic

Some interesting choices there..

·
Registered
17,762 Posts
Talent is a pretty useless category.

It's nothing real like the other things. Where does it come to fruition?

·
Registered
17,762 Posts

Link

Reactions: hammett

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
interesting indeed. wonder why he didn't mention fed at all, you'd think as for forecourt prowess and footwork fed def is up to par with the choices he made.

·
Registered
61 Posts
interesting indeed. wonder why he didn't mention fed at all, you'd think as for forecourt prowess and footwork fed def is up to par with the choices he made.
I think that he only included players who were playing in the Davis Cup last year

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
It's only based on players who were at the last Davis Cup, so the choices are actually pretty basic and predictable. Sorry to burst everyone's drama bubble.
yah, makes sense. as for BH he would've mentioned stanimal instead for sure.

·
Registered
17,762 Posts
It's only based on players who were at the last Davis Cup, so the choices are actually pretty basic and predictable. Sorry to burst everyone's drama bubble.
where do you have this information from?

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
That makes sense lol, I was about to say what drugs would he be on to say FAA for talent and footwork. Djokovic should’ve put himself for backhand.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Talent is a pretty useless category.

It's nothing real like the other things. Where does it come to fruition?
I think they just base talent off of things such as shotmaking ability and the ability to do many things on the court.

·
Registered
17,762 Posts
I think they just base talent off of things such as shotmaking ability and the ability to do many things on the court.
I guess it was just the best young player tbh, at least thats how Djokovic took it.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Such an humble guy, clearly has the best BH of all the players yet decides to give it to Goffin.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
It will depend on the draw and who he plays in the semifinal,as well as players ranked 5-8 getting through the draw.At his age it's going to be difficut for Nadal to get through 3 or 4 consecutive tough matches.But you know,he is still by far the main favourite at that event .You just have to respect his 12 titles there.He could still somehow do it even if he has to play someone like Zverev,Thiem and Djokovic in consecutive matches there,but I sure wouldn't bet my house on it this year .

Nadal looked gassed in that final set v Thiem at the AO and it was only quarterfinal with him getting there with relative ease.So yeah,he is still by far the main favourite,but I guess that I wouldn't be as suprised if he lost there this year.The guy isn't getting any younger and he will be 34 at this years FO.
This isn’t where I parked my car

·
Banned
693 Posts
Slice - Fed
Chip - Fed
Approach - Fed
All around - Novak

Reactions: Phillo
1 - 20 of 21 Posts