Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Found some!

1)He looked tired and his g/f arrived late last night.

2)He just didnt want to give it his all.. preserving energy for IW

3)He wasn't prepared for the godlike Roddick to show up.

4)He lost interest towards the end,

·
Ace Loveforty
83,410 Posts
bibliotheque, what a fine word :lol:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
He's not prepared for the godlike Roddick to show up. He prepared for a Roddick-with-nothing-but-serve. Hopefully, he learned his lesson tonight.
For Linda, this is my whole post. So next time, someone twisted whatever Nadal said in an interview, you can complain all you want.

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
He didn't took a medical timeout this time. That is the reason why he lost.:)

And when he was preparing to serve , somebody from the audience farted.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For Linda, this is my whole post. So next time, someone twisted whatever Nadal said in an interview, you can complain all you want.
I know Lee, sorry!

I only put the posts in to remind myself and I am going to edit them down without the quotes.

·
Banned
12,239 Posts
Let's get some things straight:

1.) I think Novak's loss to Roddick today is a *good thing*. His head had gotten so big that I was afraid it might fall forward (during one of those nodding sessions of his) and break his neck. This will deflate it a bit and give him some perspective

2.) He needed a little humbling. Just because he has been beating Nadal, Federer, and almost all other people on HC where it counts, doesn't mean he's invincible.

3.) Roddick was the better player today. If he keeps up the form, he may be a threat to Novak. Novak will have to figure out how to deal with his game.

4.) This was not a tank, and there are no excuses for it. Marseille was a tank and DC was illness. Djokovic wanted to win Dubai, both to take Federer's titles and to make money. He was motivated to win.

5.) Novak showed real sportsmanship when he corrected the umpire's call during a crucial point in a tiebreak. This should lay to rest all the absurd allegations of fake medical timeouts for gamesmanship purposes (e.g. when he is up 5-2 in set :rolleyes:), and the whole notion of the ballbouncing being a cheating tactic is nonsense. He showed a level of sportsmanship that I suspect *many* other players (hint: Federer), would not have.

6.) I still stand by my predictions regarding 2008.
:haha:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Grow up, Rafa and Roger have been bashed non post for days, why didn't you complain all those stupid threads that spammed GM were "tasteless"
I have nothing against bashing Djokovic, nor I have anything against this thread. I just quoted 1 comment and said what I think about it.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
He didnt wanna be in the final here tomorrow because F.Lo steals the mirror and hairspray in the locker room all the time.

funny, when Nole loses, you never see the Serb flags/posters around :p

1 - 20 of 111 Posts