Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Djoker knows after Rome and the RG draw that his path to immortality is now open. He seemed done on clay after last year, but his overachievement in the clay swing and Nadal's sub par form has breathed new life into the Serb. He is now the favourite for RG (after the draw), and with what not now seems an inevitable victory on the terra-cotta courts of Paris, the pathway to the Calendar Year Grand Slam and unquestioned legitimacy as the overlord and GOAT of the ATP tour will then seem a relative formality. In so doing, he will become the first player since Laver to win a Calendar Year Slam and to achieve two Career Grand Slams. The first man to win the Calendar Year Grand Slam! The all time slam record will also be within sight. He will also be Completeovic: a holder of every important annual singles title. Can Nadal block Djoker one last time? Will fossilerer step up and do the impossible? This Roland Garros is now the biggest tournament in the history of tennis - I'm hyped as hell!

All Djoker's hard work in his career has led to this one defining moment. Can he do it? I think yes... as a Laver tard I am already donning mourning garments. Djokovic's ascendancy seems inevitable at this point.

Reactions: VyRa | esq.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
4,154 Posts
Djoker knows after Rome and the RG draw that his path to immortality is now open. He seemed done on clay after last year, but his overachievement in the clay swing and Nadal's sub par form has breathed new life into the Serb. He is now the favourite for RG (after the draw), and with what not now seems an inevitable victory on the terra-cotta courts of Paris, the pathway to the Calendar Year Golden Slam and unquestioned legitimacy as the overlord and GOAT of the ATP tour will then seem a relative formality. In so doing, he will become the first player since Laver to win a Calendar Year Slam and to achieve two Career Grand Slams. The first man to win the Calendar Year Golden Slam! The all time slam record will also be within sight. He will also be Completeovic: a holder of every important singles title. Can Nadal block Djoker one last time? Will fossilerer step up and do the impossible? This Roland Garros is now the biggest tournament in the history of tennis - I'm hyped as hell!

All Djoker's hard work in his career has led to this one defining moment. Can he do it? I think yes... as a Laver tard I am already donning mourning garments. Djokovic's ascendancy seems inevitable at this point.
I am also hyped. Love this draw. Another - maybe the final - Djokovic-Nadal, RG edition, will be certainly entertaining.

·
Premium Member
26,452 Posts
Lavertards and Djokotards, brace yourselves! :love::love::love:

This year is the best chance for the Calendar Year Golden 🥇 Slam 🏆🏆🏆🏆 for Djokovic, he is coming for the record.
Can he do the unthinkable and win 5 in a row? Also overtaking Nadal and Federer in the process?

This is a lifetime's best opportunity... he looks definitely ready for the challenge.

·
Banned
4,154 Posts

This year is the best chance for the Calendar Year Golden 🥇 Slam 🏆🏆🏆🏆 for Djokovic, he is coming for the record.
Can he do the unthinkable and win 5 in a row? Also overtaking Nadal and Federer in the process?

This is a lifetime's best opportunity... he looks definitely ready for the challenge.
IDEMOOOO

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seems an apt time to revisit this thread. One step closer to immortality for the Serbinator!

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're fairly committed to the persona but you're just not demented enough to really make it work. (y)
What say you now? Have you transitioned from doubter to believer. Get in the water's lovely.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Congrats for your faith. As George Michael said: "you gotta have faith!"

Reactions: DjokerForCYGS

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now lads, don't lose the run of yourselves!
Are you onboard or not? Seats are filling up fast on this 🚆. High class call girls, drugs, food and booze on tap. First class is at the rear. Be quick tickets are already on the black market at 10x the price. Next stop RG title. Final destination CYGS and GOATHOOD.

·
God loves a trier
4,843 Posts
Are you onboard or not? Seats are filling up fast on this 🚆. High class call girls, drugs, food and booze on tap. First class is at the rear. Be quick tickets are already on the black market at 10x the price. Next stop RG title. Final destination CYGS and GOATHOOD.
Man, I'm the Federest and I'm team Federer till I die.

Djokovic mopping up all these titles in his thirties because he has no younger rivals: that doesn't impress me at all.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Djokovic mopping up all these titles in his thirties because he has no younger rivals: that doesn't impress me at all.
I admire that

Reactions: The Federest

·
Registered
3,826 Posts

Federer failed to kill and defy his younger rivals (Delpo, Cilic, Djok, Nadal). Djokovic has better been able to. Thus why he has won so many majors post 30. Another evidence proving Djokovic is superior to Federer.

Reactions: grkhetan

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
It really doesn't matter how a major is won or who the finalist is, what matters is WHO wins.

·
God loves a trier
4,843 Posts
Federer failed to kill and defy his younger rivals (Delpo, Cilic, Djok, Nadal). Djokovic has better been able to. Thus why he has won so many majors post 30. Another evidence proving Djokovic is superior to Federer.
a) I think you'll find that Fed's record vs Delpo and Cilic is just fine, thank you very much.

b) It's not that Djokovic has suppressed his younger rivals. It's that there haven't been any. None have challenged Djokovic or Nadal or Federer.

c) Another piece of evidence, surely, Mr. Writer?

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 45 Posts