Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since parking was included in our package for Disneyland, we drove there. It’s a NIGHTMARE!!!!! The entrance to the parking area was different everyday, or exactly every time as we left and returned later on Sunday. After 3 days, we understand why the staff in Best Western cannot tell us exactly how to drive to Disneyland but says follow the sign. Exiting the park was even worse. The road sign only points to I-5, not how to access the nearby major streets which was what we need. The first night we left, we were totally lost and were driving around for almost half an hour before I finally figured how to return to our hotel. The 2nd day was better as it’s earlier and there’s still light. The first day there, it’s the premiere of the Pirates of Carribean – Dead Man’s Chest being held in the New Orleans Area in Disneyland. The park was closed earlier that night. When we arrived in the morning, the Main Street was laid with red carpets already and there were people sitting and lying on both sides, waiting to see the movie stars. And I thought I had better things to do.

We basically killed time there as none of us is really interested. For me, one day is enough provided I don’t have to wait very, very long time for any show or attraction. Since the tickets we had are for 3 days, we spent the morning in Disneyland and to our terror, there were much more people on Monday than the weekend. I almost wanted to scream with so many people around but little Lee wanted to drive those stupid cars which had a very long lineups so we hang around for the whole morning. Finally we left around 1:30pm. We stopped at Palm Spring for lunch and arrived home at about 7pm. The traffic was smooth all the way. Hubby drove constantly 15-20 miles above speed limit and almost managed to kill all of us by being impatient. I screamed so hard for the near miss and my voice is still hoarse. I didn’t scream in all the ‘exciting’ attractions in Disneyland but hubby provided the most exciting moment for the whole trip.

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts
Sorry your trip to Disney was uptight and that you didn't get to enjoy it. :hug: Glad you're all safe though! Give it another try some other time. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts