Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 617 Posts

·
Registered
6,307 Posts
He is still top 500 and 38 years old.
I know, it's the fact he's still playing and competing, but at a much lower level, one that is hardly reported or publicised at all. And in response to your username and my favourite player 10 years ago: Gambill. Perfect example, I always used to wonder what had happened to him :sad:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
I know, it's the fact he's still playing and competing, but at a much lower level, one that is hardly reported or publicised at all. And in response to your username and my favourite player 10 years ago: Gambill. Perfect example, I always used to wonder what had happened to him :sad:
injuries

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Prakash Amritraj. I liked how he played few years ago in Newport, real good grasscourt tennis. He played last year in Wimbledon quali and then just disappeared.

·
Registered
26,041 Posts
Ok, but there were still lots of articles about Dupuis the last few years.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
King Oscar, has he oficially retired?

Kristian Pless
Martin Vassallo Arguello
The King had back problems and then a complication after the surgery. He should be back soon...

Robin Vik, had the talent but not the right attitude. Prinosil tried his best with him and got him to the top 60 but he fell away after that. I'm not sure but he might have had injury problems as well, does anyone know?

1 - 20 of 617 Posts