Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dimitrov:"This is the summer of the new beginning. The results will soon be seen"

"Now I'm concentrated entirely on the game and I'm sure the results will soon be seen... This is the summer of the new beginning for me."

"Our paths split," 24-year-old Dimitrov, currently number 16 in the ATP rankings, told Bulgarian media on Friday. "We experienced wonderful moments together. I wish her much happiness and success in life and in tennis.

The Telegraph reported that the relationship between the tennis stars featured electronic roots, according to Dimitrov.
"I know when you see her you don't want to even talk to her but to me I knew there was something behind that. I emailed her out of the blue. I felt we always had this thing for each other."

"We were both in China, me in Shanghai, her in Beijing. I sat down for lunch and saw her playing on television and emailed right away. We started talking a bit, then a month later when the season was over we saw each other and that became that."

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
Re: Dimitrov:"This is the summer of the new beginning. The results will soon be seen"

:confused: wtf is this

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Re: Dimitrov:"This is the summer of the new beginning. The results will soon be seen"

I like this confidence! :worship:

Get Lendl on your side, focus on your game and start a new era in Men's Tennis! You're certainty capable of that!

Haters in ruins! Djokoturds in ruins! :dance:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts

:confused: wtf is this
Beginning of a new era. Termination of mug/N0le era.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts

Beginning of a new era. Termination of mug/N0le era.
LOL.

this is a guy who cyber stalks Sugarpova and its his greatest achievment

BRATgor DIVAtrov is a hopeless waster

should just head back to Budapest and hang his head in shame.

Reactions: Brit Tennis Fan

·
Registered
7,234 Posts

Reactions: TigerTim

·
Registered
215 Posts

The problem with Dimi is his complete lack of humility. He's never cautious, always has great expectations and plans who he systematically fails to implement / meet. Maybe he should say things like "I will do my best" more often.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts

I like this confidence! :worship:

Get Lendl on your side, focus on your game and start a new era in Men's Tennis! You're certainty capable of that!

Haters in ruins! Djokoturds in ruins! :dance:
Never gonna happen. Lendl worked with Murray becuase Murray has some fight in him. DIMITROV doesn't. Trust me Dimitirov never wins ONE SLAM.

·
Registered
14,900 Posts

Yeah, hopefully he won't eat his words back.

Source, though, please?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts

Now we're talking. Maybe he's not the lost case. Losing Rasheed was a good first step, but getting rid of Sugarpova could be a Brooke Shields moment for Bulgarian :devil:

·
Registered
21,816 Posts

Now we're talking. Maybe he's not the lost case. Losing Rasheed was a good first step, but getting rid of Sugarpova could be a Brooke Shields moment for Bulgarian :devil:
Dimitrov is not an Agassi. Or even close
He will never win a slam...

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,989 Posts

The problem with Dimi is his complete lack of humility. He's never cautious, always has great expectations and plans who he systematically fails to implement / meet. Maybe he should say things like "I will do my best" more often.
You can't be baby Fed if you are humble :angel:

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts

So, looks like he got rid of the leeches and now is focused mainly on sport. Hopefully he can sweep the USO series and save the sport for pushing and servebotting.

That would be fantastic for both tennis and humanity, since Dimitrov is an awesome talent and a great human being!

:sport:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts

Remember the Law of Attraction. If you visualize it and believe in it 100%, it might just happen.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts

Expecting this thread to be bumped after every single loss of Grigor by one of his hater.

·
Registered
11,133 Posts

on what was he concentrating before ... peole will say Sharapova but she is as professional as they can get so what else could there be?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts

He seems to be consciously sacrificing personal happiness and contentment for the sake of achieving in his sport. You can only wish him well.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts

Never gonna happen. Lendl worked with Murray becuase Murray has some fight in him. DIMITROV doesn't. Trust me Dimitirov never wins ONE SLAM.
Lendl is no magician yet he transformed utterly useless material at slam level and mediocre talent in multiple slam champion. Dimitrov has trainload of talent, natural versatile all court game full of variety. He just need someone like Lendl to teach him how to use those gifts playing on his strengths. Agreed about mentality though but Lendl can fix it.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts

Lendl is no magician yet he transformed utterly useless material at slam level and mediocre talent in multiple slam champion. Dimitrov has trainload of talent, natural versatile all court game full of variety. He just need someone like Lendl to teach him how to use those gifts playing on his strengths. Agreed about mentality though but Lendl can fix it.
Murray had 3 grand slam finals already and multiple, multiple semifinals as well as several master titles.

Dimitrov has 1 GS SF and 0 master titles

:haha: :haha: :haha:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts