Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Young was up 3-1 in 3rd set and serving but then got broken. Dimitrov was serving for match at 5-4 and couldn't close it out until the tiebreak.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Re: Young outchokes Dimitrov 6-4, 2-6, 7-6(2)

He was totally in control in the 1st set and collapsed in the 2nd after Young started complaining about wasting time. He needs to find a way of staying focused because he let Young back in the match. Good to see him fight his way back from a break down in the 3rd and he played a fantastic tie-break. Young is an annoying brat.

·
Banned
3,761 Posts
Re: Young outchokes Dimitrov 6-4, 2-6, 7-6(2)

I saw it, it's exactly what OP said. ugly

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
The quality wasn't that bad, really. A lot of good points, net play, offensive and defense from both players. Grigor's serve and more firepower is what got him through in the end. Don fought hard and showed a lot of emotion but played a poor tiebreak with loose errors.

Good victory for Grigor, played a very clean and focused tiebreaker.

·
Registered
10,208 Posts

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Grigor should be ashamed.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
see the OP mention breaks of serve and the assumption is a shit match.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Another wasted opportunity for Donna Young...very bad loss

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
lol what a matchup.

Grigor barely edges The Don... the future for tennis is far from bright. :facepalm:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Future of tennis sure looks bleak with mugs like this in the mix to become the next big thing. I have a feeling in 4-5 years we'll be looking back at Fedal era as golden era of tennis when clowns like Tomug and Young start winning slams :eek:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Future of tennis sure looks bleak with mugs like this in the mix to become the next big thing. I have a feeling in 4-5 years we'll be looking back at Fedal era as golden era of tennis when clowns like Tomug and Young start winning slams :eek:
:sobbing:

Donald Young will never win a slam though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts