Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Press release from Good to Great Academy, on their website:

"GRIGOR DIMITROV BACK AT GOOD TO GREAT TENNIS ACADEMY

Good to Great is proud to announce that we once again will join forces with Grigor Dimitrov. Johan Örtegren will be helping Grigor to the end of the season and we wish them great success."

(source)

·
Registered
5,982 Posts
Interesting. One of the founders of this academy is Magnus Norman and Grigor trained there in 2013. They parted their ways because Dimitrov wanted to spend more time in LA and his former coach couldn't travel there that much. Maybe Grigor is really taking this seriously.

·
Premium Member
20,709 Posts
That's good, I think. :shrug:

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Magnus setting up a hitting partner for Stan.

·
Registered
11,879 Posts
Interesting news as he did well when he was with G2G and seemed to get on with his coaches, particularly Tillstrom. Hopefully this will work out and he will start to find some good form again.

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
This is an old news .And he is just there till the end of the year after that he is supposed to find a new coach for the next season,cant see this as really important thing for Dimitrov.Oh one more thing during his time in the academy his style was great,he was lacking the fitness.

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is an old news .And he is just there till the end of the year after that he is supposed to find a new coach for the next season,cant see this as really important thing for Dimitrov.Oh one more thing during his time in the academy his style was great,he was lacking the fitness.
It may have already been decided, but it was just announced by G2G today.

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
what a joke, made a full circle, wasted more than a year, blinded by a certain Manhattan Beach Blond Queen, driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in a convertible Porsche gets old fast
back to square one, 2 years older and hopefully much wiser
top 20 place ain't gonna sort itself out magically

·
Bring it Home
21,072 Posts
Well, not what I was expecting, but not bad decision either. After all, he played his best tennis under these guys (beat Djokovic, should've beaten Nadal and Murray too if not for cramps and choke respectively), he was just lacking fitness at that time.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Well, not what I was expecting, but not bad decision either. After all, he played his best tennis under these guys (beat Djokovic, should've beaten Nadal and Murray too if not for cramps and choke respectively), he was just lacking fitness at that time.
Exactly. He didn't play like a wuss like when he's with Rasheed (too much defence to my liking).

·
Premium Member
9,355 Posts
Hope he gets baggeled at least 3 more times untill the season ends :superlol::superlol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts