Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
justice for all
16,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you thought that nothing will beat Srdjan's tantrums now Dijana takes it to another level.

"My son feels chosen by God"

"Federer was arrogant in last years Wimbledon final, he had two match points, I grabbed my crucifix and prayed to God"

These people really need help. Can somebody call the doctor, please?

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
haha, wow

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
She knows. The truth goes through 3 stages. FIrst it's ridiculed. Second it's violently opposed. Third it's accepted as self evident. But painting Federer as some kind of anti Christ figure is going to ruffle a few feathers in the Federer universe.

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Banned
3,274 Posts
I do not take seriously words that are taken out of context. My two favourite players - Zverev and Thiem - have also had their words twisted and taken out of context lately, and others have bashed them for it. (n)

·
Registered
993 Posts
It is true. It was pure justice that Djokovic won that final instead of Federer.

·
Registered
993 Posts
True. It was divine intervention. This match made me a believer. It felt as if God was playing for Novak in the tiebreaks and at 15-40. He was not going to make an error or lose this match.
That is exactly what I felt. I stood up, had the Bible in my hands and prayed the whole time and especially during these championship balls and the tie-breaks. I never had such an experience. Full relieve. For me it was once more a confirmation that a higher will exists that serves pure justice and I am thankful for HIS intervention.

·
Registered
993 Posts
The source is a Suisse yellow press. What did you expect ?

It says: "a little bit" arrogant -> not just "arrogant".

"He was rescued by God" she said about the final.

I could not find the headline you mentioned elsewhere in the article. Who knows what she really said.

This has nothing to do with calling a doctor. It is truly inspirational.

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
I'm sure he has said this before. Surprised people are talking about this now. I remember him saying Djoker was sent by God to be the best ever or something like that. Will he turn out to be correct? The virus has already taken his opportunity at another Wimbledon title. This virus could be the GOAT decider. Covid-19 is the real GOAT.

·
|
15,485 Posts
God is favoring Rafa if they end up playing US Open and French Open this year, as Rafa has won 2 of the last 3 US Opens and the last 3 French Opens....

·
Your visions will happen
49,958 Posts
She was not the only one to grab the crucifix and pray in that moment

"I saw a lot of matches, but Wimbledon was the most difficult last year. In a stadium where everyone was cheering on Roger Federer, we were just a handful of fans for Novak. It's not nice that I'm annoyed by Federer or others at such moments. But it annoyed me because Federer is a bit arrogant. When Federer had two match balls, I grabbed my cross from the Don river. I am a believer, I wear the amulet all the time, it often saved me in difficult moments. I said to myself: 'Nole, you can do it, you've done it twice, you can do it again.' He did it. He was saved by God. Novak also believes in God, he feels chosen. He carries a cross that brings him peace and happiness. It is from the Greek monastery Hilandar. He says his prayers morning and evening."

·
Registered
473 Posts
She's right about the way Djokovic won. It was a true sign of the universe aligning with Djokovic in that epic moment on the brink of defeat against Federer and the entire obnoxious crowd, and carrying him through to the victory line. And not just when he was down 40-15, but throughout the entire match. Federer was playing some of his best tennis, and Djokovic looked off from the get-go, but thanks to the universe (and being mentally tough to get to a TB and then commit to 0 UEs, letting Federer spoil everything himself) he managed to get through it.

I used to think that things like this are just miracles or crazy coincidences, but the more I read about it the more I realize how crazy & true all this actually is, and how our thoughts & beliefs always shape our reality. And no way in hell could this be a coincidence for the 3rd time.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Let's face it, Roger isn't getting another W at +40 years.

So, that was kind of a crowning achievement to finish his career chocking away championship points at W.

This will live with him forever, and he can't erase it anymore.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts