Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“It is Terrible What They Write” – Novak Djokovic’s Mother Slams Tennis Media

“It is terrible and scary what they write, but we are used to it. It was as if they could hardly wait. They are obviously bothered by Novak,” Dijana told Blick.
“He is a young and healthy man, so it is easier to bear. After all, I think this virus is coming to an end, so these are just some of the “tails” of the crown that aren’t as strong as they were at the beginning. That is why they feel as good as we do.”

Great family.

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
This was already posted, please stop spamming.

·
Registered
17,890 Posts
Ban ALL the Djokovics
Ban all those who continue acting out of pure ill will, because they are limited in thinking and full-fledged in hating.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Oy, don't drag Rafa into this shit.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Let’s just rename this forum the DTF & we all know what it stands for. Before long, morons w/ nothing better to do on here will start quoting the Serb’s children.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
“Bright” is your subjective opinion but the fact remains that of the big 3, he’s arguably the most generous, charitable & intelligent (converses in 5 languages).

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
“Bright” is your subjective opinion but the fact remains that of the big 3, he’s arguably the most generous, charitable & intelligent (converses in 5 languages).
He's so charitable that gifted corona to a bunch of his pals and who knows who else, so intelligent that prays to infected water to make it drinkable and so generous that gets up before sunrise to hug every tree in sight.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
I don't understand why Djokovic accepts his parents to be this involved. He should tell them he can speak for himself. They're accusing others of bashing their son, but with such an attitude they are making him look very weak as if he needs them to save his ass.

Come on Novak, man up!

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
I don't understand why Djokovic accepts his parents to be this involved. He should tell them he can speak for himself. They're accusing others of bashing their son, but with such an attitude they are making him look very weak as if he needs them to save his ass.

Come on Novak, man up!
Apparently being manly consists of not wearing a mask in the middle of a Pandemia and hidding behind your parents to slander your now infected 'pals'.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
If all u pathetic Fedalbots got is smearing the Djokovic family but continue struggling to keep pace w/ him on surfaces off Clay, please go right ahead & keep making desperate whining douchebags out of yourselves.

·
Registered
911 Posts
If all u pathetic Fedalbots got is smearing the Djokovic family but continue struggling to keep pace w/ him on surfaces off Clay, please go right ahead & keep making desperate whining douchebags out of yourselves.
1) Actually, the Djokovic family does a first-rate job of making fools of themselves. No help needed there.

2) This discussion about is about Djoko's mommy saying idiotic things like ".. this virus is coming to an end" as it spikes in many countries around the globe. It has nothing to with tennis results.

3) Hey pot, meet the whining douchebag kettle.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Like I say, keep up the good work, envious haters, now that the frivolity of the Adria tour is over & soon restarting the business end of tennis as in hopefully USO, i’ve a feeling karma’s going to b a bitch when Novak goes into Serbinator mode.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Like I say, keep up the good work, envious haters, now that the frivolity of the Adria tour is over & soon restarting the business end of tennis as in hopefully USO, i’ve a feeling karma’s going to b a bitch when Novak goes into Serbinator mode.
At least he won't be able to whine that the crowd is against him. Lucky for him there won't be a crowd.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts