Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Injured or not, this is a horrible loss for Haas. :tape:

This is Hartfield's first ever ATP win on hard court and he had previously won only one match on hard in ATP qualifying (Brydan Klein in three sets earlier this year).

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
A new low for Tommy. :eek:

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Tommy Haas - :help: :help: :help:

What's become of this wonderful HC player of last year? :( Okay, I guess he's indeed injured... :shrug: if so, Get Well Soon. :hug:

Congrats to Diego! :hatoff:

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
:tape:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Diego :hearts:

Tommy :sad: :help:

Any match photos?

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
Be aware Austrian DC team, you have another contender for Mug of the Month of february :tape:

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Here are some snippets from an article about the match:
Haas made a series of unforced errors, particularly with his backhand and attempted drop shots.

He was playing his first competitive game since undergoing shoulder surgery on Nov. 10.

"This was my first test, I have progressively started stepping it up over the past 10 days but the shoulder left me at the end of the second set," he told reporters.

"There was not really any pain but the power wasn't there, the muscle wasn't ready.

"It was a big test, I thought I could get close to winning but I didn't expect great things to be honest."
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/news?slug=reu-mendelray&prov=reuters&type=lgns

That sounds okay to me.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I didn't watch the match, but I guess Diego played even better than he did against Federer in RG 2006. Congrats to him.

·
Registered
18,619 Posts
This is Hartfield's first ever ATP win on hard court and he had previously won only one match on hard in ATP qualifying (Brydan Klein in three sets earlier this year).
I remember he had won some matches in french indoors atp tournaments in the 2007 last months :scratch:

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts