Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
This space for rent.
612 Posts
With nine out of ten Finals in his pocket and only one loss in his RG career, there aren't too many players -- if any -- who wouldn't fell helpless vs Nadal after dropping the first set. Simply a natural reaction based on fact.

Murray tried till the middle of the second set vs the best Nadal this year. Can't ask for much more

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
No. he was out of gas, he even screamed 'NO LEGS' in the first set. I think that's all we need to know. But whatever, he exceeded my expectations.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Yes he did, and who can blame him really? It was an unwinnable match, he owes the French crowds nothing and the most crucial part of his season is just around the corner :shrug:.

·
Registered
27,182 Posts
Yeah, but not admitting it afterwards gets less wrath from MTF.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
yes, he's just another pathetic mug to bend over and not even try to fight

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
don't think rafa was playing that great, made some stupid errors. I think Murray did not throw in the towel, he did try but was too tired

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
He threw the towel, dropped the soap, and even posed perfectly for Rafa to get the job done. Let's face it. This was more rough than two orangutans making love.

·
This space for rent.
612 Posts
Nadal is 65-1 at RG - how many have "thrown way their matches." Soderling alone? Or he's bribed his way to wins?

Ridiculous when watching clay's best ever. No matter what happens Sunday

1 - 17 of 17 Posts