Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My math ain't very good but I think Milos will rank higher than Murray after Wimbledon. Is this true? ? Will Murray drop out of the top 10?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Only because Raonic have a better ranking than Murray doesn't mean he's better than him.

Canadian tards..

·
Registered
710 Posts
Projection after Wimbledon atm is Raonic being 7th and Murray being 10th, If Raonic makes SF he should rise to 6th

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Congrats to Raonic I suppose. It only took Murray's career to be ruined by back surgery for it to happen, and even then it probably won't be for long considering what they each have to defend from here. Crongrats though.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Milos missed about the same amount of time (month and a half) for his own injury earlier this year, but nice excuse.
Are you honestly comparing Raonic's injury to Murray's? Really?

Incase you were unware, Murray had back surgery. Arguably the toughest surgery to come back from aswell.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
I don't think Raonic required surgery, which makes for a much longer recovery...
In terms of the actual tournament time that they missed, it's approximately the same. If Murray wasn't fully healthy enough to play tournaments, he shouldn't have actually been playing to begin the year. But he was and he's just been poor by his standards anyway.

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
In terms of the actual tournament time that they missed, it's approximately the same. If Murray wasn't fully healthy enough to play tournaments, he shouldn't have actually been playing to begin the year. Again, weak excuse.
Wat. That would create approximately the EXACT SAME SCENARIO of Raonic being above Murray.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.