Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When in comes to people looking at each other over the last 2 decades, women never look at men - not even when men are well built, in shape and shirtless, but men are more interesting story regarding this.

I remember 10-15 years ago that majority of men of all ages / generations was actively looking at hot, and even at not that hot women, and it wasn't rare that some of them were openly and rudely staring, some were making faces and comments with other men which they see for the 1st time, something like "ouch, do you see this?", some were even whistling etc. All of that was too much and wasn't pretty.
But now I see a big change, which happened gradually over the years. Woman can be an absolute 10/10 and dressed up provocatively, and nobody anymore, regardless of generation, drops even a discreet sneak-peek at her, let alone stare or react in any way. To me that's not pretty either, and it's not natural.

So what and why is happening with men nowadays?

Reactions: JMG

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
They say 'evoution' but i think more to do w/ indoctrination of attempting to reverse gender roles by 'TPTB' into being the norm.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,096 Posts
I don't think it's changed that much. Not in the mind at least.
But there is an element of the "me-too" movement making men a bit more conscious when it comes to sexual suggestion, because some cases can become harassment.

·
Registered
15,229 Posts
Unfortunately with all the laws and norms stacked against men in the west unless you're a pro that's all they can do.

·
Super Moderator
7,591 Posts
I don't think this is the case at all. I see men whistling and stopping on their tracks to stare at women in the streets all the time. Quite a bit of honking as well.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I don't think this is the case at all. I see men whistling and stopping on their tracks to stare at women in the streets all the time. Quite a bit of honking as well.
That's stiII more taboo in western Euro/N. American PC cuItures though.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It' probably not the same in every part of the world. I guess my OP relates to Europe and North America the most.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
This definitely isn’t commonplace in the US.

I do think that discreetly catching a glance or two at a hot woman is pretty commonplace. Unbiased, I can give you some pointers on how to do so on the low and not make it obvious.

·
Super Moderator
7,591 Posts
It' probably not the same in every part of the world. I guess my OP relates to Europe and North America the most.
Yes, I can see that being the case.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts