Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
Nole is a legend of life and I believe life encompasses the USO as well.

So the answer is ajde.

Ajde.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
So Federer is a legend of the FO?

·
Banned
10,825 Posts
OK, so Federer has achieved more at the FO than Djokovic has at the USO, but Djokovic is a legend at the USO and Fed is not one at the FO?

If it is what you are saying, it is a mightily retarded thing to say.

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
Saving match points and won over most successful player in USO history only is able legend to do. So yes, answer is obvious. Federer has never done anything over most successful player of RG.
:haha: Amazing logic. :worship:

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
In 10 years when Nole has 11 Wimbledons Hass will be praised as a legend too for beating a fellow legend in the 2009 QF using the draconian style of serve and volley.

Ajde

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
OK, so Federer has achieved more at the FO than Djokovic has at the USO, but Djokovic is a legend at the USO and Fed is not one at the FO?

If it is what you are saying, it is a mightily retarded thing to say.
Federer's result in final of 2008 got him already in legend.
Djoko has wins at USO over Nadal, Federer, Roddick, DelPotro...all champions of that event

·
Registered
404 Posts
:haha: Amazing logic. :worship:
Is there a precise definition of "USO/GS legend" by which this would be "illogical"? I think it's a matter of opinion more than some kind of hard logic. I for instance consider his USO history more memorable and "legend"-worthy than his AO history, despite his 3 AO titles trumping his single USO title on paper. Why? Because of the way he's been consistently "knocking at the door" for success at this tournament and for the way in which he finally achieved it. Of course, winning it a couple of more times would help cement his legacy but he's still got plenty of time for that ;)

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
Bastl is a legend of Wimbledon.

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
Federer's result in final of 2008 got him already in legend.
Djoko has wins at USO over Nadal, Federer, Roddick, DelPotro...all champions of that event
I have no words. :bowdown:

not sure on this...could be... but just wondering if someone out there can give me an Ajde...?
Ajde :hearts:

fedtards and logic. I guess you get started to watching tennis when you had found bf here LOL
I'm a Hasstard mate.

Is there a precise definition of "USO/GS legend" by which this would be "illogical"? I think it's a matter of opinion more than some kind of hard logic. I for instance consider his USO history more memorable and "legend"-worthy than his AO history, despite his 3 AO titles trumping his single USO title on paper. Why? Because of the way he's been consistently "knocking at the door" for success at this tournament and for the way in which he finally achieved it. Of course, winning it a couple of more times would help cement his legacy but he's still got plenty of time for that ;)
My opinion of his opinion is that the logic behind it is laughable. But of course, this is purely a matter of opinion.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Not yet, but he will be.

And Federer may be consider a legend at RG too. I think he holds the record of consecutive semifinals (5).

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Nole is a legend of life and I believe life encompasses the USO as well.

So the answer is ajde.

Ajde.
Or "adje" as the mangiacakes say :bigclap::clap2::haha:

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
No he is not. Not with one title in 3 finals. The wins over former champions dont matter. Another couple of titles, then we can talk.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts