Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Stefan 2034
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:worship:

I'm fairly confident it will win Point of the Year. Like nothing I've ever seen before.

If you didn't catch it, you'll see it on a highlight reel later tonight, most definitely. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
What happened?

·
Stefan 2034
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I couldn't do it justice by putting it into words.

Unfortunately it looks like he will lose the match now but he should be proud of that one point. Amazing.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Absolutely brilliant, epic rally and then a stunning dive-volley from Youzhny. Almagro managed to reach it but just put it wide.

Hard to describe, unbelievable point though. One of the best of the year for sure.

·
Stefan 2034
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So much drama in this match. What was that timeout about? :spit:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
So much drama in this match. What was that timeout about? :spit:
I didn't know that Youzhny is so nervous. A smashed head with the frame of the racquet is something to remembered :yeah:

·
Stefan 2034
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought he was bleeding but I didn't know what was up. Almagro was PISSED! I wonder what he was saying to him...

·
Stefan 2034
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This match is really something else. :lol: :lol:

I doubt there will be much of a handshake, if one at all.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Seriously, this match is bullshit. Youzhny should have wrapped it up in two easy sets, but once he failed to do so, Almagro definitely should have won in three. Maybe he still will, but it should have been over already. These guys make Gonzalez look mentally stable. What the FUCK is going on? :retard:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Whatever happened, I'm sure this will be the point the ATP throws in the daily highlight vid.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Whether or not it was better, Andy's will probably be in consideration over it simply because of who the players are. Sorry. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts