Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, please, please give Marat just a little bit of mental stability and self-confidence for 2003. My heart will give out if he has another year like this one. There was aboslutley no reason for him not to take the masters cup especially coming off that spectacular win over Lleyton just one week earlier.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Amen sister, but I'm done pleading to the tennis gods. I'm now on a mission to seek help from a voodoo god to cast a spell on Marat.

So next year when you see Marat like a man possessed on winning a match, please think of me and the sacrifices I made :D :D :D

Gosh, if only confidence and mental stability is for sale. I'll buy Marat a truckload ;) :p

·
Registered
742 Posts

The french team for Davis Cup: That's how we do it ;) , watch and learn! :p *but do it after the DC final ;)*

·
Registered
444 Posts
I don't really think Marat needs our prayers, what he really really need is a SHRINK! ;)

Please, please, please get one Marat, I'm pretty sure you can afford it. But if you cannot spare the dough, I'm willing to pass around a donation basket so you can afford one :eek: :D ;) :p

GO MARAT!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts