Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Iceman had match point up 5-3 in the second set but Denis made him serve it out. Vinnay did so at love. Hopefully Querrey fucks up somehow so Spades can get to the final. I think he'd be top 50 if he made the final.

Great job Vince! Defeating Denis in 3 straight tourneys is impressive. :worship:

Anyone think if Denis had converted one of his match points in their Australia match that things would be very different for these two?

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
What Vince did in the AO against this guy was good enough.

Then he beat him in Hawaii and now AGAIN in Delray. Vince Dawg is getting his bitch this year.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
The Iceman had match point up 5-3 in the second set but Denis made him serve it out. Vinnay did so at love. Hopefully Querrey fucks up somehow so Spades can get to the final. I think he'd be top 50 if he made the final.

Great job Vince! Defeating Denis in 3 straight tourneys is impressive. :worship:

Anyone think if Denis had converted one of his match points in their Australia match that things would be very different for these two?
No, Vince still wouldn't have been scared of the "German dude". Vince is on the warpath and is going to dominate the ATP tour in 2008.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
:worship::worship::worship:

One more step towards the top 10.
he still has to defend his SF points here in derlay, but top 10 is coming :rocker:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he still has to defend his SF points here in derlay, but top 10 is coming
He lost those points already I think? He dropped from 60 to 74 in the rankings two weeks ago which is when Delray was played last year. I wouldn't matter anyway as Vince should make the final this year.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Surely he'll have a video up on youtube soon. :worship:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
they've payed each other in THREE STRAIGHT TOURNAMENTS!?!?!?!?:haha:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
this Vinnay is good

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
Meh, not feeling the shirt so much. The color is not a good bet for most people, and the writing is too busy/complicated looking.

Leave it DJ Vinnay Ice to try to unload it. This is from his official site, yeah? :lol:

When doing merch, stick to simple, clean, uncomplicated stuff. You'll put $$$$ in your pocket ASAP. Like so: :yeah:

Or this: :yeah:

Or close to this, if you want color: :yeah:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts